MAC tweezer and curler

Luxurious

hi, want do you think about them? should I buy the MAC curler and the slant tweezer? :confused:

thanks for answer
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

I have both and love them. The curler has a great angle to it. Some curlers can be too curved, making it really difficult to get to certain lashes, but this one is just right.

The MAC tweezers are the best I have ever used. I stopped using my Tweezerman tweezers after I bought my MACs. They don't even compare.

MACgirl

i just started with MAC's tweezers and they are grrrrreat!! lol, ill never use anything else!!

Katgirl625

I didn't even know Mac made tweezers and eyelash curler - pro store/freestanding store only? Or at the counters too?

lovejam

I agree with arbonnechick. I use a Shu curler and Tweezerman tweezers. Although I don't tweeze often because I usually get my eyebrows waxed. But, when money's tight, or my brows look *really* scary, I'll use my Tweezerman.

I used to have the MAC eyelash curler, but it would miss some lashes every time, and that got frustrating. The Shu curler gets *all* of my lashes (I was beginning to think no curler ever would, honestly).

allan_willb

counters only carry the eye lash curler but no tweezers only freestanding and pro stores carry the tweezers.CP huurraaay!

lara

The curler is a good standard curve curler, good to have in a kit. I also use a Tweezerman corner curler in tandem with it.

I'm a bit of a tweezer Luddite and I won't pay huge money for them. I live right on the ocean and most tweezers, no matter how well they're finished or stored, will begin to rust in six months or so.

cookie fan

i like the rubis tweezer too. i would never use an other tweezer.
I had the curler from Mac two months ago. But i don´t like it and so i swaped it. I think you can have the same result with a 2$ curler, sorry.

Latest posts