Mac Violet Pigment ... what ...

cloverette

hi carol, i love combining golden lemon pigment and/or gold dusk pigment with violet pigment. i think the combination of yellow/gold and purple is beautiful!

AudreyNicole

I wear it with lighter purples, like Digit and mancatcher eyeshadows or Kitschmas or Lovely Lily pigment. Sometimes with pinks too like Swish eyeshadow, or Fuschia or Pink Pearl pigment. I love Violet pigment it is such a beautiful color! I like using is as a liner with teal shades of shadow. It looks amazing!
smiles.gif

Makeupluvr

I like it with Kitchmas or Shimmertime to highlight, grape in the crease/outer > and prunella e/k or permaplum powerpoint. If you really want to go smokey/dark, do beauty marked blended into grape in the very outer part of the outer > are use your fav liner brush to push the beauty marked on to whatever liner you choose or do both!
greengrin.gif

It is also pretty with peachy colors. Like Paradisco, Goldenaire, Deckchair, etc. I would do Paradisco on the lid, violet in the crease/outer >, and Goldenair or Deckchair to highlight (whichever goes with Paradisco best on you) and then the same liner options as above. With your green eyes, any violet or peach looks will REALLY make your eyes POP but I think the peach AND violet, will be smokin' hot! If you don't like Paradisco, you could use Say Yeah or any other goldy-pink color.

HTH!
wavey.gif

inlucesco

Beautiful Iris eyeshadow is really pretty with it, and Steamy, Violet, and Aquadisiac is GORGEOUS.

Shawna

Here's a weird combo, but I always get compliments on it. Use violet pigment with either sumptuous olive e/s or golden olive pigment. It just works really well together.

~LadyLocks~

I had this same question a few months back about violet pigment and someone sent this link to me. Is is very helpful in finding color combos.

http://www.fairytale22.org/dusty/

Unfortunatly, I still have yet to use my violet pigment. I should hurry up and try it already =).

Latest posts