MAC Waternymph users

erica_1020

Just wondering if any of you have used Waternymph? I am NC45 and think it is too much. Any suggestions on placement, other colors to pair with it? Thinking of swapping it its too pretty to just sit in my pallette

mekaboo

I love Waternymph

I wear it mostly on the lid with Black Tied, Print, Satellite Dreams, Carbon,or Mulch in the crease. You can also use it as a liner to punch up some of your neutral eye looks

erica_1020

OK I have black Tied maybe I will try it before swapping it. Do you have any pics? I am more of a neutral person I think my eyes are yelling look at me if I try to wear blue

mekaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
OK I have black Tied maybe I will try it before swapping it. Do you have any pics? I am more of a neutral person I think my eyes are yelling look at me if I try to wear blue

Girl you would cuss me out if I tried to take it with my raggedy camera. I will see if I can find pics of it on a woman of color.

erica_1020

That looks great Thanks mekaboo! I might play with it tomorrow before the gym just to see if I like it.

MAC_Pixie04

try using it as a liner, or just in the inner most corners with subtler greens and golds.

EDIT: hehe no i dont mind you posting it, that was one of the better uses I got out of it, it made the most fun smokey eye this summer!

erica_1020

Thanks y'all I tried it and it didn't look too bad but I wouldn't wear it in the daytime unless it was a special event. I used Waternymph and Black Tied btw

amillion

I just got this es from a friend over the summer. She didn't like it so she gave it to me. When I tried it it reminded me of an exact dupe of teal pigment. I wore mine with deep blue green in the crease and shroom as a highlight. I ended up with a nice green smokey look. I am dark skinned and it looked great with my skintone.

slvrlips

I don't have a picture
but I wore waternyphm on the lid and soba in the crease and shroom as a highlight to tone it don't a bit.
Ladies thanks for the great ideas

haseena

I like pairing waternymph with blacks, browns & bronze
smiles.gif
Also green if ur feeling daring hehe... Bronze as a crease shade is my favourite combo with Waternymph as a lid colour. hths!

Latest posts