MAC wipes or baby wipes?

Danfanny

i have been using MAC wipes for ages and i do love them and they get all my makeup of soo well
but the are soo expensive for the amount of time they last me.
and when i have been out of them and i havent had time to go and get some i have used a family members cheap face wipes
maybe they are really harsh clensers i dont know
but they always seem to make my face really sting

and i was just wondering if babywipes rather than other face wipes are like a cheaper alternative to mac wipes
haha i am destitute xx

MzzRach

In my opinion, for makeup removal, MAC wipes are superior to plain baby wipes. That's been my experience.

I love unscented baby wipes for general purpose use, but for removing makeup, I definitely prefer the MAC product.

M.A.C. head.

Baby wipes.

It does the same job. I have to use a dab of make up remover when I've been wearing heavy liner, but other than that, my daughter and I share wipes hahaha. She uses them for her tush of course.

MissMochaXOXO

baby wipes are made for baby butts and we all know they are sensitive! lol so i can't see why they wouldnt be gentle on an adult face! i say just check the ingredients of the babywipes for anything that u know breaks u out and i'd get a fragance-free version 4 sure! fragance can really irritate some skin!

Blushbaby

MAC wipes all the way (when I can afford them). I LOVE them! If I'm broke then I just use Simple face wipes to get the crap off my face and then use my cleanser as normal.

kyoto

Hi, I've tried baby wipes since they are a cheap alternative, but I have to say that MAC Wipes are better. Of course MAC Wipes are formulated for make up removal and baby wipes aren't. I do keep baby wipes in my desk in case I need to quickly clean my hands.

blindpassion

baby wipes.. pick up the unscented, alcohol free, hypoalergenic ones
smiles.gif

they remove oil from your face like a charm, haven't tried them for makeup but I will report back.

onepinkdiamond

If you're looking for a more economic alternative to MAC wipes, try the Neutrogena makeup wipes... They're pretty awesome and IMO work just as well as MAC's. They're supposedly patented.

LatinaRose

I definitely prefer MAC wipes. I've used baby wipes, Olay wipes, and other brands in the past and they all seemed rough and left my skin kinda red and irritated. Yeah they get the job done, but there is no niceness or luxury to it!!

MAC wipes are gentle and moisturizing and remove heavy eye makeup so much better. Love them!!

Simply Elegant

Baby wipes for me. Although if you're acne prone they might not be the best option since they do have a bit of oil in them.

TISH1124

Baby Wipes...I have used them for 15 years....Just no real reason for me to switch when they work..I use Huggies sensitive skin .....

Of course for deep cleaning I use a cleaner and cloth anyway....I don't think the Mac or Baby Wipes are intended for this purpose

user79

I hate MAC wipes, they sting my eyelids.

I use cheap no name brand drugstore cosmetic wipes and they are even softer and don't sting at all.

eye_pr0mise

i've never tried mac wipes before, so i have no experience with those.
but i do love the inexpensive baby wipes. they do the job, and i wash my face with cleanser afterwards anyway. and i havent broken out with them so i keep using it. :)

luvmkup

I have used MAC wipes, but I just use cheap drugstore wipes now. I used baby wipes, but I had a horrible drying reaction (under my eyes) when I used those, so I don't use baby wipes anymore.

MiCHiE

I need something else because I honestly don't like MAC Wipes. They're great at what they do but I hate the oily, rosy-smelling face afterwards.

abbey_08

i use nivea make up remover wipes for £3. they do them in sensitive and it doesnt irritate my eyes and even removes waterproof makeup. iv never tried mac because they seem a bit expensive 4 a face wipe lol

MissResha

neutrogena makeup remover wipes FTW. i LOVE those. they remove my super hard to get off waterproof mascara so easily. love love love. and only 5 bucks at walmart. they dont irritate me either and i have SUPER sensitive skin. they're not drying either. love'em.