MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

EmbalmerBabe

Hi im always checking this site for sneak peaks of upcoming collections, and when i found one myself i thought it was only fair to share :)
so i decided to join specktra!
this is called summer sweetheart and the colours definatley the kind of colour im in to :)
i got the image from the elle website.enjoy!
Thankyou for sharing the pic! Welcome! It looks like Orange Tempera lipglass...anyone?

cremecup

hey glad you enjoyed the pictures!
heart2.gif

sorry for my very delayed reply my internet has been playing up these last few days! :/

GlamQueen21

Still looking out and googling for the color story. Nothing yet. I think December will be a update for the Spring collections for the MUAs.

OctoberViolet

Tx Detective Naynadine. I can't make anything out...bad eyes or bad screen or both. From what I can see everything looks great. At least the photos are coming, now a color story would make me so happy.

Edit: The other colelction in the left hand side, does that look like another possible Feline collection? The girl looks like a cat to me or maybe it's just the way the lights are hitting my computer screen. Anyone?

I found this pic of the displays, but it's really small. There are also two other displays on the left and right which seem to be new collections. The promo pic of the left one looks amazing, I wonder what that is.

9712e1462dea11e2bb3e22000a1fb8a8_7.jpg (612×612)

source: .@pris87 | Are you Betty or Veronica? #MAC#showroom#archiesgirls#launch#mu#makeup#collec... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

ladyarwen

I definitely see one of the quads in the center display. I think those might be pigments in the left one.

kimibos

the pics look pretty but omg i cant see anything. i think there are 3 lippies and 2 pigments in each little display.

MRV

I think the small displays have 2 polishes each and lipglosses, although the one on the right has more stuff. There seems to be 4 pigments on the larger one with possibly 2 (or 4?) blushes and the palettes (and some more)?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I tried my best to enlarge them.
girlhaha.gif

There seem to be some pencils in the front, or maybe those are also the e/s palettes. And two cheek products in the middle. Not sure what's in the back. Might be the pigments.

Looks like there's nail polish in the front not pigments. So there are 4 polishes.

martiangurll

I tried my best to enlarge them.
girlhaha.gif

There seem to be some pencils in the front. And two cheek products in the middle. Not sure what's in the back.

Looks like there's nail polish in the front not pigments. So there are 4 polishes.
Oooh, good detective work there! The palette looks like the WW ones, its going to be fanfreakingtastic