MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MACGirl1908

Here's a lip swatch of forbidden sunrise on my lips. I like it coz it's a matte PURE orange and not orangey red like Morange.

FS looks amazing on you
love.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I noticed that my Toledo lippies smell like coconut when they arrived. I checked Cinderella and it doesn't smell sweet at all just kind of like plastic, BBW is the same way. Where's the vanilla?
thud.gif
I hope this is not the new trend and we no longer get sweet vanilla lippies from MAC.
Oxblood was my first MAC lipstick in a long time and when I opened it I thought it smelled sweeter than my other MAC lippies.

Lisianthus

I ordered from Macy's shortly after the online release. I paid for express shipping. My package has been lost by UPS. To make matters worse, the idiot who returned my call from UPS said, " We have the ability to see more in our system than you can. We never had the package from Macy's. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own". I promptly told her that I didnt appreciate her outright lies. There were 2 UPS scans that they picked up the package and an arrival scan at the local office for delivery. I told her that I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company likeUPS would allow an end user like Macy's to dummy information in their system. She was not pleased at all. The tramp was probably wearing my lipstick while she was talking to me. So I will not be getting imperial green, blue polish, LJ or FS. It makes me sick because I started to cancel my order with Macy's when MAC released it. But no, I didn't want to make a mess for Macy's. I will never do that again. Thank God I had the presence of mind to back up Lavendar Jade, which I received from MAC on Wdenesday. The bottom line is that there will be too many more collections released for me to stress about this one. I am very happy for all of the ladies who were able to get their goodies.
UPS customer service can be so frustrating! Did you ask Macy's to initiate an investigation into the location of the package? I had a similar situation with a J Crew order. My tracking info didn't update for almost two weeks and UPS kept telling me that my parcel was on route. I emailed J Crew and asked them to start an investigation. The very next day my parcel was out for delivery! It must've just been sitting in my local depot the entire time.

LV2EVOLVE

I ordered from Macy's shortly after the online release. I paid for express shipping. My package has been lost by UPS. To make matters worse, the idiot who returned my call from UPS said, " We have the ability to see more in our system than you can. We never had the package from Macy's. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own". I promptly told her that I didnt appreciate her outright lies. There were 2 UPS scans that they picked up the package and an arrival scan at the local office for delivery. I told her that I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company likeUPS would allow an end user like Macy's to dummy information in their system. She was not pleased at all. The tramp was probably wearing my lipstick while she was talking to me. So I will not be getting imperial green, blue polish, LJ or FS. It makes me sick because I started to cancel my order with Macy's when MAC released it. But no, I didn't want to make a mess for Macy's. I will never do that again. Thank God I had the presence of mind to back up Lavendar Jade, which I received from MAC on Wdenesday. The bottom line is that there will be too many more collections released for me to stress about this one. I am very happy for all of the ladies who were able to get their goodies.
@ the tramp wearing your l/s while talking to you. I feel your pain. So my package was "lost" at the ghetto facility after sitting there for two days. I felt the same way because when I called UPS at almost 8pm PST the b was giving it to me good. She yelled at me and told me the work day ends at 11:59pm and to wait for the driver. Mean while she was wearing my l/s as well MAC sent a replacement, which I want everyone to know in case they encounter this problem or there's a restock. But, she express shipped it without my permission. We'll see if I ever receive my items.

jackiegeee

Do anyone else's lipsticks smell weird? Like play dough or something? Toledo, cinderella, and BBW are totally not vanilla scented
I've seen people complain about this, but all of mine (Toledo, Cinderella, BBW) have been fine. The first thing I do when I get them is smell them, lol.

montREALady

Went to check out the collections in person! LJ and BK are FIRE! SO is gorg more so than the Cinderella one for me which had too much glitter. Took a swatch pic of all lipsticks and SO (if you can see it next to BK)
(Natural outside light)
(Artificial lighting in the MAC store) Don't mind the eyebrow gel at the bottom and purple mascara swatch from the Toledo collection above, lol.

Dolly Snow

I'm so sorry this happened to you :hug:

SerenLuv

Thank you. Macys will be refunding me as soon as they complete tbe investigation with UPS. I have about 60 MAC lipsticks including backups of my favorite, so this order was overkill...lol. LJ was the one I really wanted. Im so glad I ordered a bu from mac. You ladies are soooo supportive. Love you all!!!

Lipstickwh0re

I noticed that my Toledo lippies smell like coconut when they arrived. I checked Cinderella and it doesn't smell sweet at all just kind of like plastic, BBW is the same way. Where's the vanilla?
thud.gif
I hope this is not the new trend and we no longer get sweet vanilla lippies from MAC.
I don't like the scent.

YarahFlower

1f29a66f_2015-03-0612.05.20.jpeg
I know it's not lavender jade ladies, but it's a nice lilac purple spring color to rock! It looks SO pretty with MAC's Heroine lip pencil :) When paired together, it looks A LOT like LJ ;)...just trying to soften the blow to those who were not able to get their hands on it :heart:

shizzelly

I know it's not lavender jade ladies, but it's a nice lilac purple spring color to rock! It looks SO pretty with MAC's Heroine lip pencil
smiles.gif
When paired together, it looks A LOT like LJ
winks.gif
...just trying to soften the blow to those who were not able to get their hands on it
heart.gif
I
heart.gif
Lilac Flush!!

Marsha Pomells

I've depotted RW, CYY, Rebel, PC, Instigator and Cyber (just so I could B2M for Bronze Shimmer) and they all smell vanillary (not sure if it a word, but iPhone is ok with the word) I'll have to check the ones that are still in their tubes. If there is a coconut smell to them, I won't be fussed. It's only when they start to smell like almond, that's when you should worry