Major Skin Problems. Help?!

So, my skin seems to just be getting worse and worse every year. Right now, I'm dealing with several problems. I have some acne on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead, I have enlarged pores on my upper cheeks, I have some blackheads and some whiteheads on my nose, I have red post acne marks all over my cheeks, and to make makeup application even worse, I have extremely dry skin. I put on my moisturizer right before I put on my makeup, and no matter what, in a few hours, my makeup is cracked. The only part of my skin that's oily is my noise(but the oil can be removed), and the sides of my nose(where the oil comes back throughout the day). I don't know what to do anymore. I feel terrible about my skin. It lowers my self-esteem so bad. I've tried tons of products, including doctors prescriptions and all that. I wanna see a dermatologist but I have a feeling my mom is gonna tell me no since she doesn't wanna spend money on something like that. But I feel like it'd be best. Does anyone know anything I can do? Here's a list of the products I use.

Moisturizer: Pond's Dry Skin Cream
Face Wash: Clinique Acne Solutions Bar (been using it for a week)
Foundation: Clinique Even Better Foundation SPF 15
Acne Products: Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, and Tretinoin Cream (both doctors prescriptions)

Previously used face wash: Neutrogena Acne Prone Skin Bar

I'm so confused with what I should or shouldn't use.

ra143

I think your regimen might be irritating your skin more than anything.
Switch to a mild cleanser and moisturizer, instead of stripping your face with harsh products only to try to moisturize with a heavy cream. Did you ever try dr Hauschka products? Their cleansing cream is very gentle to , well, cleanse face (after makeup removal) and their creams are very gentle and soothing.
Also, you should be taking fish oils (to help w dry skin and acne inflammation), and try intrducing clorophyll or a green drink into your diet. Are your hormones okay? Is your diet clean? Are you stressed? Acne is a symptom of many imbalances in the body, try taking a look at that as well, instead of only treating it from the outside.

I've never heard of them. Where can they be found? Unfortunately I can't take pills unless I chew them. Other than that I would. Something like green tea? I have no idea. I eat a lot of junk food. It doesn't help that I hate most fruits and vegetables. I'm extremely stressed, and due to my skin, I get even more stressed.

Babylard

the ponds cream might have mineral oil in it. that can clog pores for some people. try something lighter for daytime. cosmetic-love.com sells a lot of great korean skincare products if you are interested. I am not related to them and I bought everything on my ownlol. The Etude Be Clear with SPF is great for daytime. I also like the Tonymoly repair sleeping pack. It's done wonders for my skin. Some info on my blog: http://artificially-pretty.blogspot.com/2012/02/tonymoly-intense-repair-dual-effect.html

I noticed you aren't using a toner. For acne, I really liked the biore triple action astringent. Use it at night only if you find it too drying. Your foundation could be clogging your pores. I reccomended it to my bf and its helping his skin. Also improve your diet. Lots of fruits and vegetables, fish oils are good for the skin.

Switching to a milder cleanser might help. Foams are usually quite gentle. After your acne is controlled, maybe an oil cleanser would be nice.

Hope this helps a bit

That might actually make sense. I'll look into all that. I actually have a toner, but I was worried that I'm already using too many products, so I stopped using it. I don't think my foundation is clogging them, but then again, I don't know. That's so hard for me. I can't help but eat junk food and turn away from almost all fruits and vegetables.

alica

You should start to wear loose cloths as I think it tight outfit irritates your skin. Consult with a good dermatologist and use right skin care products under his consultancy. You should drink right amount of water and exercise regularly.