Make Up Artists Best Case for all your kit?

User49

I'm a mac employee and make up artist outside of work and am looking for a more durable case to put all my make up in. I don't want one of those aluminum ones as they are too heavy to cart around (I don't drive so I walk everywhere so it needs to be light). Any recs for this type of case in the UK?

Thanks x

MAC Pro has a briefcase that is light-weight and easy to carry and a new napsack to carry on ur back! good stuff! =)
idk if you can get that in the UK tho???

prplgrapesmakup

Try a 15" to 20" rolling luggage carrier, depending on how much stuff you carry, a small one fits a lot of stuff. Just put everything in clear plastic makeup cases and its durable, cheap, and easy to roll around. And it's helpful if you ever have to travel.
thmbup.gif

lara

A kiddies rolling suitcase and a squashy lightweight box-shaped case work just fine for me.

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplgrapesmakup
Try a 15" to 20" rolling luggage carrier, depending on how much stuff you carry, a small one fits a lot of stuff. Just put everything in clear plastic makeup cases and its durable, cheap, and easy to roll around. And it's helpful if you ever have to travel.
thmbup.gif

Where can I find the clear plastic small cases in the UK? x

User49

prplgrapesmakup

glitternmyveins I completely forgot all about Screenface! I knew there was a UK site that had a lot of stuff, check out Screenface.com They have all the clear plastic cases too!
winks.gif

User49

I went on screenface.com and they had everything! I'm like oooo I want all of it! For now I am just starting out so I can't afford to splash out, but there are some essential things I need like sanitizers ect.
smiles.gif
Thanks for all the help! xx

ProArtist

For clear cases, Try Marks and spencers. They do a pack of three for £5. I have these in my kit.
Re the cases, the screenface ones are heavy. Beware of back injuries!
hth

Mrs.JC

i definitely recommend yazmo. i will be buying my second traincase (probably a rolling one) in the next three months. :)