Make up for an older lady (much older!)

feebee

Ok, its my nan's 90th birthday this weekend, and since she's having a big party my mam has asked me to do her make up!
Obviously not a full on look, but just something to make her feel a bit pampered. I know she's had trouble with her eyes (and hip... and leg... and heart... but she's still going strong, her doctor says he'll have to shoot her to get rid of her lol) so wouldnt use any eye makeup.... was thinking more of something like revlon skinlights illuminator, some cream blush and lipstick? Any other suggestions?

for reference she has blue eyes, some "fine lines" and white hair lol

user4

i would say to use light colors (i dont think ur grandma wants blue pigment all over her lol)... but maybe like light pinks or neutrals... for older people i would concentrate more on say the lips than the eyes... like a more subtle eye and a little color on the lip maybe (not like a bright red or anything) but a nice pink color... pink looks nice with blue eyes... btw, u better show us pics!!!

user3

Yes something like Revlon skinlights (the liquid) just dabbed in areas and a nice light lip color. A hint of glowing blush. Pinks always work. Also if you can get her to wear mascara that would look nice.

Happy Birthday to your nan!!!
happybirthday.gif

Latest posts