Make Up Forever star & diamond powder

Pink_minx

Have any of you girls tried their powder e/s? they look really nice, are they similar to MAC pigments? I wanted something really shiny/glittery/glowy something that will make my brown eyes stand out. But I dont want bright colors like orange, blue, red, green. Something that I can wear with any outfit I wear. More versatile colors I guess. I went to sephora and looked at the powder/diamond powder but all I saw was the brighter colors and like half of the powders were gone so I guess it must be really good? Give me your insights on this please and some suggestions.

Thanks!
wavey.gif

(sry I think I should have put this in the recommendations area
th_confused_new.gif
)

Esperanza

Hi!

I tried the MUF Star powder's and they are really nice, you won't be disapointed! I've got 2 of them, a white one (beautiful as a highlighter on brow bone and in inner corner of the eye) and a copper-red.

There are some beautiful colours you can use with your brown eyes, like copper, beige, kaki, prune tones.

It's kinda like MAC piggies, but I find some MUF's are more pigmented. You can use water, or the Mixing medium to apply the Star powder, it works very well.

Hope that helps!

giz2000

Try MUFE Star Powder in #926..it's a champagne color...very sparkly, but looks gorgeous on!

Shawna

Moved to recs for you
smiles.gif
As for the star and diamond powders, they are two completely different things. The star powders are like pigments, but the diamond powders are just microglitters. I love both. I think my favorite star powder is # 956. It is a beautiful blue
colour and I think it would be great with brown eyes.

Juneplum

i lovvve Mufe star powders! they're sooo pretty! my faves are #906, #949, #956, #921, #927 & #930!! check them out in sephora or their website www.makeupforever.com
greengrin.gif
the colors are very pigmented and are super pretty.. the spring 2006 collection is awesome :thumbsup:

Latest posts