Make up tips

Chic 2k6

Hiya, i'm going for a job interview tomorrow (my first job!) and i want to wear MU that's not too bright, too much but look professionalish at the same time, this is some of what ive got that would be suitable and any suggestions welcome,

Steamy e/s
Sweet Lust e/s
Creme De Violet e/s
Bronze e/s
Full Flame e/s
Vanilla Pigment
Rose Pigment
Pink Pigment
Gold Pigment
Cellopink Lipgelee
Cool & Aloof lipgelee
Porcelian Pink MSF
Shooting Star MSF

thanks in advance
greengrin.gif

Cruella

I'd definitely go with the Vanilla pigment on your eyes. I've worn that to job interviews and it brightens up your eyes without being overwhelming.

As for the lips, maybe Cellopink? I wouldn't do either MSF because they can be a bit too shimmery for a job interview

Beauty Mark

I'm not quite familiar with all the MAC color names, but go for natural yet polished, unless it's a job you should be flashy for, like something creative and hip. I would use the Vanilla pigment, but I'd stay clear of any of the pinks for the eyes. Some brown eyeshadow could work or a thin line of eyeliner.

Good luck!

Chic 2k6

i had my interview yesterday and i wore Vanilla pigment on lid with full flame e/s on top finished with Chanel mascara and a dab of Porcelian Pink MSF

I didnt get the job
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
too many applicants

DaizyDeath

if i were you id either do a really nice nuetral eye with browns and light tans.

or a really light pink eye

just depends on how your face looks and just make shure you face looks really clean and flawless.

dont do too much of anything beacuse you dont want to end up comming off as trashy.

Latest posts