Makeup artist!

mistella

Good question...... I love her makeup too
smiles.gif

Kiseki

I'm not sure, but there was an article about recreating Christina's glamorous platinum bombshell Old Hollywood look that mentioned makeup artist Stephane Marais. Or at least he was giving tips on how to recreate it.

NikkiHorror

IMO, That ho makes real rockabilly girls look bad. I don't know anybody in the scene that accepts her "new look". I really don't pay attention to celebrities that much, but when they flash everything they've got to save their careers, it bugs me. Yep, her makeup looks great, but it's pretty basic stuff: Blacktrack, false lashes and powerhouse lipstick. Basically, I'd say her makeup artist and lifetime contract with MAC is the only thing she's got going for her. We'll see how long she keeps her retro style.

And I love how she buys magazines of herself to look at. That's so cute! :roll:

http://theblemish.com/2006/07/christ...th-the-makeup/

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror
IMO, That ho makes real rockabilly girls look bad. I don't know anybody in the scene that accepts her "new look". I really don't pay attention to celebrities that much, but when they flash everything they've got to save their careers, it bugs me. Yep, her makeup looks great, but it's pretty basic stuff: Blacktrack, false lashes and powerhouse lipstick. Basically, I'd say her makeup artist and lifetime contract with MAC is the only thing she's got going for her. We'll see how long she keeps her retro style.

And I love how she buys magazines of herself to look at. That's so cute! :roll:

http://theblemish.com/2006/07/christ...th-the-makeup/

HAHA! I agree. And now if people see you, they tell you that you look like Christina Aguilera. WTF?

...but I must say, she does look pretty.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Ummm I was meaning the whole dirrty days actually, to me pretty much anybody can do the whole "neutral eye, red lipstick" thing, I'm talking beforehand when she was "crazy" like...

NikkiHorror

I liked her old makeup too. Stephen Sollito did some of her work for print back in the days, but it was mostly her clean makeup looks when she had dreads. HTH!