makeup bag

scrapbookromance

I'm looking to get one of the makeup bags. I would need enough space for a 15x pallette, 2 luxeries pallettes, BE foundation, 4 mini paints, half a dozen brushes, some random individual eyeshadows, and still room for some more if my collection expands more. I would use this bag for toting around when traveling, spending the night at friends' houses, or going to friends' houses to do their makeup for something if they ask me to. suggestions? what do you use to keep your make up in for practical purposes?

Isis

Are you looking specifically at MAC or will anything be fine as long as it's large enough? How about a train case since you'll be traveling with it. Sephora has a really good selection.

pumpkincat210

I second Sephora's traincase selection. MAC's are lovely too, but expensive. They have cheapie traincases at Walgreens and Target, which work well too. They also have locks and keys on them. Just try to get something that will keep your makeup from getting crushed or banged around.

MACreation

You can try an ART box, at Art Supply stores. ARTBIN they call them. They come in all sizes and hold a lot, with different sections, and different colors
smiles.gif
Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ArtBin-Essen...QQcmdZViewItem

P.S. They also come with more, or less little compartments

scrapbookromance

I'll have to look at Sephora if they're cheaper than MAC. I'm not really familiar with prices of those kinds of things so I don't know what a good price is.

Isis

At Sephora they cost between $35 and $90 depending on the size.
I love this new one they have for the holidays. It only costs $35 and I think it might fit your needs. Check it out! Lacquered Traincase
Speaking of train cases, I need to get a new one myself... mine has a busted hinge.

sunwater83

The Sephora Lacquered Traincase wouldn't work because it won't fit a 15pan palette. I bought the Tickled Pink Deluxe Toolbox, from Sephora as well, and it's perfect for what you're describing.

Isis

It wouldn't? well thats sad. It's so cute too. But deffinitelly to small for all my stuff I know that!

Latest posts