Makeup Brush Set??

Kels823

Okay so I went for my interview today (not sure how it went, he will call me.. feel very positive tho!). I know that MAs get like 60% off... but I really need to invest in a good brush set. Do you think I should wait to find out if Im hired first and just keep using what I have? Or go ahead and invest in one and just make sure that I eventually get a Mac set so I can get comfy w/ their brushes? And what set would you reccommend?? Thx SO much in advance!
eyelove.gif

xiahe

the brushes in the MAC sets are often of lesser quality than their normal sized counterparts...so it all depends. since you may be working for MAC, maybe it'll look better if you use THEIR brushes instead of some other brand. but IMO, it's better if you just purchase the brushes seperately. and at 60% off? who can complain lol.

if you're really looking for a set, sonia kashuk (@ target) makes some high quality mu brushes that are A LOT cheaper than MAC's but are just as good - most of the SK brushes range from $3.99 - $5.99 depending on which one you get. they also sell SK brush sets which are AMAZING - usually anywhere between $19.99 - $29.99 depending on the set.

koolmnbv

Do freelances get a brush set if they work for mac as well??? Also do you have to give the brushes back if you get fired or quit??? Also what all brushes come in the set they give you if you get hired? PLMK any mac employees

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
the brushes in the MAC sets are often of lesser quality than their normal sized counterparts...so it all depends. since you may be working for MAC, maybe it'll look better if you use THEIR brushes instead of some other brand. but IMO, it's better if you just purchase the brushes seperately. and at 60% off? who can complain lol.

if you're really looking for a set, sonia kashuk (@ target) makes some high quality mu brushes that are A LOT cheaper than MAC's but are just as good - most of the SK brushes range from $3.99 - $5.99 depending on which one you get. they also sell SK brush sets which are AMAZING - usually anywhere between $19.99 - $29.99 depending on the set.

Excellent advice!!

Latest posts