makeup for pictures. (preggo!)

HapaDynazty

im getting my pictures done this weekend im 37 weeks pregnant and i know i can do my own makeup but being preggo my nose and my face is particularly kinda swollen someone please! recommend what i could do with my eyes and face... i will buy the makeup if i have to any ideas?

this is what my face looked like before i was preggo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ynazty/me3.jpg

and this is what it looks like WHILE im pregnant (im in the pink)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...14875191_l.jpg

as you can see i look swollen and tired.. i DONT wanna look like this as much as possible any ideas on how to do my face PLEASE!!

haha kay someone help me out cuz these pictures i would never show to anyone - embarressing! LOL. ii look like dog poop. thanks.

Shimmer

have you tried a cooling mask to see if the swelling will go down some?

Chin up honey you're almost done.
smiles.gif

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
have you tried a cooling mask to see if the swelling will go down some?

Chin up honey you're almost done.
smiles.gif

no i should!!! jeeze im so swollen ;-:)confused:

Lalli

dont stress spend a whole day pampering yourself and you'll be fine! u look gorjus pregnant!

Designergirl9

I really think you noticed more then anyone else! I don't think its that bad at all!

you could use a bronzer or darker color to shade places to make parts of your face look "skinnier".

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
I really think you noticed more then anyone else! I don't think its that bad at all!

you could use a bronzer or darker color to shade places to make parts of your face look "skinnier".

maybe its cuz no one really seen me before but everyone that knows me seem to notice! LOL> maybe i feel its worse than it is but i def see it!
ssad.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaDynazty
no i should!!! jeeze im so swollen ;-:)confused:

try a cooling masque luv.

and, I'll agree with the other girls, you're not that puffy...
but put on a nice face of makeup and see how you feel. Or go get a prenatal massage...that always feels good!

bellamia

Most pregnant girls get swollen some where in their bodies its natural. Theres no mask that would contain that unfortuantely. Its your horomones and when you give birth you will release all those horomones out. But you have that mama glow.....so show that off with illuminators, brighteners, bronzers (not orange base ones).

CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY
wavey.gif

HapaDynazty

thanks for answering guys - i wasnt sure if i should wear shimmery stuff in pix i didnt know if i should go for matte or what

Latest posts