makeup for summer

poppy z

Hi!!!

In France it's terribly hot 8) . So it's difficult to wear makeup.
I prefer don't wear any foundation.
But for my eyes, I have a problem. Even with paint, my e/s crease (but not until 6 hours...). So I put e/s on browbone, on lower lashline and I use eyeliner.
What is your secret for doing makeup in summer when it's hot?
And I would like to know if someone have already test fluidline at the beach or at the swimming pool. Is just liquidlastliner waterproof?

Thx a lot!

wavey.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
Hi!!!

In France it's terribly hot 8) . So it's difficult to wear makeup.
I prefer don't wear any foundation.
But for my eyes, I have a problem. Even with paint, my e/s crease (but not until 6 hours...). So I put e/s on browbone, on lower lashline and I use eyeliner.
What is your secret for doing makeup in summer when it's hot?
And I would like to know if someone have already test fluidline at the beach or at the swimming pool. Is just liquidlastliner waterproof?

Thx a lot!

wavey.gif

I do know that fluidlines are waterproof but I haven't been in the water with them. What if you used a fluidline as a base for your shadow? Or use a liquidlast liner as a base?

ette

I have used fluidline (Blacktrack) on my upper waterline and it stays. Also waterproof mascara. I really hate pools though because they wreck my hair so I don't usually dip under, but it does stay, and Liquidlast in Classic Cream has stayed as well when I've washed my face. Hope to help!
Oh also using fluidline as a base would be good! (as aziajs said).

AriannaErin

when I went to my BF's pool the other day, I used my AutoOrange Liquid Last Liner as a shadow base and liner. I sort of patted it on my lid and added a bit of amber lights over it. and then used it as a liner as well. I'm sure the Amber lights washed off, but it was still a nice bronze color from the LLL. That with some waterproof mascara and my eyes looked pretty much the same as when I left the house...

maxcat

I went swimming in my liquidlast just to see. Stayed put. Also, since you are in France, maybe check out the new Chanel liquid eyeshadows? They're REALLY pretty but I haven't put them through the paces, so if you try them please report back!

so_siqqq

I use Urban Decay Primer Potion to prevent my eye shadow from creasing. It makes my e/s stay on all day no matter how the weather is. Fluidliner doesn't last long on me when I go swimming. It kind of fades but it's good for the beach and hot weather since it's pretty much smudge proof.

Latest posts