Makeup Forever

mae13

I haven't tried any of their other stuff, but I just tested the foundation and it does indeed rock.
smiles.gif

poppy z

Makeup Forever is my another love brand makeup after MAC. I have a lots of e/s that can be use as a blush. Before they had only matte e/s but now they have frost ones. And they have pretty cool palette if you buy 3 or 6 or more e/s and the palette is free!
I am a big fan of starpowder. You can use it everywere and the colors are : wouah!!!
Next week I will buy a new one: a flashy pink!
The foundations rocks.
I love their l/s too. They have a true violet (not a fushia one) and i adore it.

Honestly: try and you will be addict!
I have a lots of e/s colors...so if you want an advice, don't hesitate!

Shawna

This is my other favorite makeup company. I adore the star powders and eye shadows. Their matte velvet foundation is one of the best I have ever used. I love their fascinating lip gloss. It isn't sticky and it tastes like lychee or mango or some good tropical fruit. My favorite product from them is their shine on powder. It is a finely milled powder to apply highlights or use all over. It just makes your skin glow and not in that chunky glitter way. My only complaint about MUFE is that the foundation and concealor colour selection isn't the best. That said, they have just released some new colours that I have yet to see and they are supposed to be lighter for poor old pale me.

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
Makeup Forever is my another love brand makeup after MAC. I have a lots of e/s that can be use as a blush. Before they had only matte e/s but now they have frost ones. And they have pretty cool palette if you buy 3 or 6 or more e/s and the palette is free!
I am a big fan of starpowder. You can use it everywere and the colors are : wouah!!!
Next week I will buy a new one: a flashy pink!
The foundations rocks.
I love their l/s too. They have a true violet (not a fushia one) and i adore it.

Honestly: try and you will be addict!
I have a lots of e/s colors...so if you want an advice, don't hesitate!

Thank you = )

User20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummi22
WHat does the starpowder do?

Star Powders are an e/s, blush, and lip color rolled into one lovely loose pigment. Awesome color pay off too! I definitely recommend you pick one , two or more up!

Shawna

I'm bumping this because they just released 6 new star powders and they are so pretty, if you like this brand you need to check them out. Now, what are you waiting for
graucho.gif
There is a black with sparkle, a gold with green sheen (identical to old gold) a beautiful turquoise blue, a gorgeous dark purple, a fluorescent orange, and a blue brown colour. I got the turquoise, purple and gold one and I love them all. When I get some birthday money, I am going back for more.

xiahe

i saw some people use some MUFE star powders in their FOTDs, and i really like what i saw!

i tried looking on their website for the prices, but they weren't listed...how much are star powders (generally) and where can i find them?

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I'm bumping this because they just released 6 new star powders and they are so pretty, if you like this brand you need to check them out. Now, what are you waiting for
graucho.gif
There is a black with sparkle, a gold with green sheen (identical to old gold) a beautiful turquoise blue, a gorgeous dark purple, a fluorescent orange, and a blue brown colour. I got the turquoise, purple and gold one and I love them all. When I get some birthday money, I am going back for more.

Thank you = )

xiahe

Quote:
where can u get this online

actually i was on sephora and they carry makeup forever on their website, so i'm sure they ahve it in sephora stores as well.

Shawna

Quote:
where can u get this online

Sephora carries make up for ever, but they don't have the new star powders yet. Try the make up for ever website and check the store locations to find the closest one to you
smiles.gif

http://www.makeupforever.com

Latest posts