Makeup recommendations

mizzTruLe

hey guys..i'd just like some recommendations on a good mac bronzer. I only need it for contouring. I'm an NC37. and what do you guys use to get that glowing effect to the skin? I love it in photographs when the persons face seems like it's just luminating. How can i achieve this? Using MSF's or irrediscent powders? if so then what colors? I was thinkin of getting the silver dusk irrediscent powder..what do you think?? help please

..kels*

to get that glowy look i use revlon skinlights on my cheekbones, chin, cupid's bow, & right under the arches of my eyebrows. if you're looking more for a MAC product.. then i'd say splurge on strobe cream. it's an iridescent moisturizer & unlike skinlights, it isn't shimmery. & you should DEFINITELY get an MSF if you can still find one.. shimpagne MSF is perfect for a bronze look. HTH!
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

i've been using dark blot powder, with refined golden bronzer for shimmer. i'm an nc42, and shimpagne is way too light for my skin tone. if you're an nc37, and looking for something for a bronze look, i'd recommend gold deposit or metal rock. shimpagne is nice, but in order to get it to work, i have to apply it with a very light hand, and over something darker.

queenofdisaster

one of the mac matte msf's would probably be great for contouring! silver dusk is ABSO-friggin-LUTELY amazing imo. it use it alot but it's quite shimmery. i think shimpagne msf would give you a fabulous glow, i use it EVERY day. but it probably wouldn't work as a bronzer.
smiles.gif
hth!

mizzTruLe

thanks for the replies you guys!..i will try the silver dusk and the shimpane MSF. hopefully they'll be what im looking for

Latest posts