Makeup Seminar right before IMATS Pasadena - June 24th

LC

*mods, sorry if this is in the wrong spot*

Hey Everyone

Many of you know that I teach makeup lessons and seminars here in Phoenix for aspiring makeup artists and those who just love makeup. I'm going to IMATS in Pasadena this summer (wouldn't miss it for anything!) and thought of offering one of my seminars out there on June 24th. Right now I'm working with Starwood Sheraton Hotel in Pasadena to reserve a meeting room and other accommodations, but I can't finalize anything until I have an approximate head count.

I've heard from quite a few of my Specktra friends that they wish they could attend the classes, but live to far away....so Cali Girls, here's your chance :)

Here's what the class will cover (content may change if I get special requests for other topics)

• a few eye looks
  • day to evening makeup
  • bridal makeup
  • perfect foundation application
  • contouring and highlighting
  • lip application (including how to apply a perfect red lip)
  • tattoo cover
  • how to apply false lashes on others
  • color theory
  • brush usages
  • how to make money as an artist
*Goody Bags* will be given to everyone (makeup samples and full size products), and snacks will be provided. Alcohol will be provided but you have to show proof of being legal drinking age :)

There will be a lot of classroom interaction (so don't come to the class with perfected makeup, because we'll be doing makeup on each other and I'll be doing demo's on you guys)

The Seminar will be 3 hours long and costs $200. Discounts given if you bring a friend. Please email me if you'd like to sign up...thanks in advance. [email protected]

xo LC