Mally Beauty

gracetre123

Hi girls...has anyone ever tried her shimer, shape and glow system???

I just saw it on amazon and I will like to buy it... but I don't know what shade should I get...I'm Mac nc20...

It's expensive (for me)...but I will like to make my face looke thiner...do you think that this work??

thanks..

saniyairshad

I think Life is Lighter should be fine for you and I've heard good things like it really makes ur face appear skinny.

user79

I'm not sure what you're talking about? Are you referring to a specific cosmetic line of products?

Krasevayadancer

I use shimmer shape and glow and love. Quite frankly, I use almost all of the mally beauty line and love it! The shimmer shape and glow does exactly as it says. The all over shimmer is so pretty, the defining shape slims the face and the glow just adds a healthful peach tinge to my cheeks. I would highly recommend both this and her believable bronzer.
HTH!

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I use shimmer shape and glow and love. Quite frankly, I use almost all of the mally beauty line and love it! The shimmer shape and glow does exactly as it says. The all over shimmer is so pretty, the defining shape slims the face and the glow just adds a healthful peach tinge to my cheeks. I would highly recommend both this and her believable bronzer.
HTH!

OMG...thanks...and what colors do you use?? I'm NC20 and i just wonder what shades should I get??

thanks again..
clap.gif

Krasevayadancer

I can wear either nc20 or nw20 and i got the lighter version (life is lighter) on me this is a light peachy hue.
The result is subtle, def not overdone. Love it!
I think next time around I will try for the pinker version or maybe even the darker peach.