Mascara Rut

lovemichelle

I got the 2000 Calorie Max Factor Mascara and I'm not lovin it. The Maybelline XXL is my favorite, but I hate using two different wands. Anyone who uses XXL do you do one eye at a time like white side then black and go to the next eye or do both eyes with the white then both black? I used to do white on both then black, but thats when I had problems. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to go back to the XXL. Anyone know of a mascara that does what XXL does in just one step?

user4

its a little pricy, but have u tried DiorShow mascara... its so GREAT. I am def. in love with it!!!

lovemichelle

There isn't anywhere to buy that around here. I used the XXL and 2000 together today and my lashes are super long and thick.

Does the Diorshow curl? I dont need one that curls too.

user3

When I use one with a primer I do the primer on both eyes and go back and do the mascara.

DiorShow is great!!! So is YSL faux cils but I understand not wanted to spend that much.

I also rec Covergirl Super thick mascara & Maybelline Full 'n' Soft.

Have your tried to use the primer for the XXL with the 2000 over it with out using the mascara part of the XXL?

As for curl I use a lash curler so I can't really say if DiorShow helps curl the lashes but I know it doesn't uncurl them when I curl them.

I like Clinique mascaras. I have tried Naturally Glossy and Long Pretty lashes and these don't flake or give you clumpy lashes.

jennie2516

I love lancome mascaras! and i just bought the cils booster primer its so great! i hate doing the two steps too but it is soo worth it!

anniewayz

i third diorshow, i just got it and it's really good. & i normally curl beforehand anyways and it keeps the curl well.

Latest posts