Mascara Sadness

Dreamergirl3

Hey everyone, I need some recs badly!
My lashes are very straight. The only thing that has been known to curl them has been Sephoras heated eyelash curler thats WONDERFUL, and my Shu for when the battery dies on the Sephora. Even with those wonderful curlers, my mascara troubles never seem to cease.
I've tried quite a few, and the only one that "works" is Maybelline Full n Soft waterproof. Its been my hg for 2 yrs now. Its the only mascara that can hold my curl. Any other regular mascara, even special "curling" ones, make my lashes fall back to straight. I think FnS works cuz it dries quicky. Anyway, its Hell on my lashes! They've been falling out cuz its too drying, takes forever to come off even with waterproof m/u remover, and flakes like crazy because it really isn't waterproof.

Does anyone know of a super speedy fast setting mascara that holds a curl like theres no tomorrow and doesnt kill lashes? Though I highly doubt it and think I'm doomed to be bald-lidded soon! I would be so greatful for any recs! Thanks so much in advance!

rouquinne

i use Maybelline Wonder Curl - which is the only one that works for me. since i can't get it here in Canada anymore, i have people in the US sending it to me!

jess98765

diorshow has a lot of holding power- it really does hold your curls quite well- try that
smiles.gif
HTH