mascara

lost in hollywood

i basically need a mascara that will fully emphasize my eyelashes, but it HAS to be drugstore. can't be voluminous cause that didn't work for me, and not great lash because that doesn't work too good. full n soft is too natural for me right now.

Ms. Z

Cover Girl LashExact mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the new Cover Girl LashExact

lash_model.jpg

Cruella

I'm with you, Zloves2Shop!! I have horrible lashes and this stuff holds a curl and really emphasizes each lash. It doesn't add much volume to my lashes but it still looks great.

michelleee67

maybelline unstoppable is perfect for me... i love the way my lashes come out..i have the new lash exact and it looked bad the three times i used it..dont know why

Hawkeye

The only drugstore one that had ever worked for me was L'Oreal Feather something or other

turquesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I like this one too!
eye_lashperfection.jpg
MAX FACTOR Lash Perfection

Oooh I hear this one is supposed to be really nice, mostly because of the type of brush.

dawnmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquesa
Oooh I hear this one is supposed to be really nice, mostly because of the type of brush.

i use that one all the time...it does smudge on me a bit, but i think that's mainly due to this nasty weather we've been having. you have to love summer

Latest posts