Matching eyeshadows? Or a variety.

Sabrunka

Ya ya it's me again lol and this time I have a new list of items I'm buying from MAC, ps, they're my first ever mac products. At the moment I have four eyeshadows that I want to get, being goldmine, satellite dreams, steamy and da bling. They are all different colours, and I know some would look nice blended, but should I get some more that would match a couple of those? Or even pick completely different ones? I'm also buying a fibre rich mascara, lychee luxe lipglass, a powersurge eyekohl and hopefully a MSF (shooting star). I might wanna get a liquid eyeliner too but I don't know! So yah, should I get more eyeshadows to match those? Or is it okay for a start.

SARAHluvsMAC

you might want to get a couple of basics, like naked lunch and mulch consider a neutral base for your shadows also... such as bei-jing shadestick or bare canvas paint

Sabrunka

Would the prep + prime eye also be a good base for eyeshadow and eyeliner and such? I usually don't use bases before eyeshadow but meh.

SARAHluvsMAC

p+p eye might work for u but for me (and just about everyone i know) it sucks

it creases... if you want something similar to that get urban decay potion primer, its an awesome base

curlyqmishee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
p+p eye might work for u but for me (and just about everyone i know) it sucks

it creases... if you want something similar to that get urban decay potion primer, its an awesome base

I second this big time!

sarzio

Just as a word of warning... Steamy can sometimes be a bit tricky to work with, I still love the colour but it seems like you have to use alot more shadow to get a good colour payoff... However with that said it is probably one of my favourite dark green shadows at the moment.

Latest posts