matte e/s problems

Well i just recently bought chrome yellow , orange and lime and i cant get them to really stay on my eye . i have mac mixing medium but i havent used it on the mattes . it ends up creasing and it justs fades away any advice for longer lasting creaseless eyeshadow?

also fluid lines.. can u put it in ur water line like on ur inner lid? i seen someone do it on spektra or one of the myspace groupz.. and im kinda curious cuz i dont have any what brush should i get for the fluid lines if i buy them?

oh yea and... lol sorry so long i have select tint spf Nc40 i have pretty good behaving skin but its a little dry like right on the sides of my nose and between my eys :C i dont want something too sticky but something that covers more then this idk

beautenoir

try a paint or a shadestick as a base...i find that over top of these colors stay and are more vibrant...also I've found that over top of a paint that it doesn't crease all day long! HTH!

sTaRRYeYeD

i SECOND THE SHADESTiCK + PAiNT REC. i USE SHADESTiCKS ALOT. iT MAKES MOST OF THE COLORS VERY ViBRANT. AND CREASELESS.

ALSO. . . i USE THE FLUiD LiNES ON MY WATERLiNE EVERY NOW AND THEN. AND i USE THE 212 BRUSH.

HTH SWEETiE!!! =]

LatinaRose

I also recommend the fluidline. I use blacktrack on my waterline all the time, it is the best and longest lasting. Paints are great too!

Jennifer Mcfly

I use a combo of paints and CCB's. I apply the paint first, and then lightly dab the CCB over it. Apply shadow and you're good to go!

Sometimes I use Frostlite fluidline as my sole base. That stuff is great too!

what is a ccb?
icon_eek.gif
:confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I use a combo of paints and CCB's. I apply the paint first, and then lightly dab the CCB over it. Apply shadow and you're good to go!

Sometimes I use Frostlite fluidline as my sole base. That stuff is great too!

Latest posts