matte lipstick.

antirazor

I've never worn it much. I have Russian Red but when I wear it my lips just feel really dry and gross, which is not something you want with attention-grabbing red lips. but! I'm hesitant to put gloss on it because it'll bleed and I'm not sure which would be worse.
weeping.gif

any matte lipstick tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

mzcelaneous

I usually put gloss over matte l/s but I also put clear TLC over it. It doesn't bleed (on me at least) and it keeps my lips moist.

glueme

I have the same problem with it, so I usually put on li chap underneath. It takes a bit away from the staying power, but it's not as bad as having chapped bright red lips!

I'm planning to get the Rockocco /s, as it's amn amplified creme and I find them much more moisturizing!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by glueme
I'm planning to get the Rockocco /s, as it's amn amplified creme and I find them much more moisturizing!

Exactly why I bought Rockocco!

kimmy

you might do just a dab or two of gloss and then rub your lips together to smooth and thin the gloss out
smiles.gif
or use a primer like Chap Stik or Carmex under it! i adore Lovedust l/s but it's a matte...i haven't worn it in AGES because i just don't like how it feels/looks so dry and dead
ssad.gif

Latest posts