Max Factor Mascara?

xsnowwhite

hey
im looking for a new mascara and everyone i try seems to be bad.
I was looking at MF's volume couture mascara & 2000 calorie mascara. HAs anyone tried any of these? I havent heard much about them but i recently bought some other stuff by the brand and i liked it so yeah i need some opinnions!

thanks in advanceee
smiles.gif
)

design

i just tried the volume couture. it separates well, is cheap and volumizes pretty decently. the only problem is that i have straight lashes, and it did not hold a curl for for more than a morning. maybe its just my lashes though. but for 6.50ish, its a really good deal.

neer have tried 2000, but i hear that its a staple for some prom. MUAs, like dick page. must be good then, right? good luck on your search!

kimmy

i love 2000 Calorie! my mom got it for me a while ago in brown and it's amazing.
smiles.gif
if you apply one coat, it looks like you have naturally full, thick lashes...but if you apply more than one coat it gives you those really dramatic lashes perfect for a nighttime look. it's really versatile stuff.
greengrin.gif

mistella

MF 2000 Calorie used to be my HG mascara until I got Maybelline Lash Stylist, but I still think the MF is a greattt mascara!

Sanne

I've heard so many people rave for the 2000 calorie, but I hated it! it dind't give me much volume, and it was just a bit dried in when I bought it... maybe I just had bad luck with the tube

liv

I love Lash Perfection, I haven't tried Volume Couture yet. But the LP gives me lots of length, and actually holds the curl.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I've heard so many people rave for the 2000 calorie, but I hated it! it dind't give me much volume, and it was just a bit dried in when I bought it... maybe I just had bad luck with the tube

i've had the same experience (but it wasn't just one tube, i've had over 3, hoping that it would sometime work for me, but it didn't
ssad.gif
)

veilchen

I also had the same, not so good, experience with 2000 Calorie ... Didn't give any great volume at all. But I love Lash Perfection - it looks quite natural even with several coats on, yet nevertheless does a wonderful job lengthening and giving volume.

user79

2000 Calorie is pretty good but I haven't really found a single mascara that is my hands-down HG. I'm using the 2000 right now because L'Oreal Voluminous sort of "straightened" my lashes, hard to explain. 2000 Calorie hold pretty good too even if you get a bit teary eyed.

Katja

I wasn't too thrilled about 2000 calorie. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't ideal for me. I bought it once, but never went back to it again. I'm in the same process all over again, just with a different mascara. It's like a lifelong battle trying to find the perfect mascara. Hypnose is close for me, but still looking.
smiles.gif

XjennaX

I use 2000 calorie and it works great for me. I have really long lashes to begin with though but i see a difference. Try it
smiles.gif

freaksinunif0rm

2000 calorie is very good.

But my favorite Max Factor mascara is Lash Perfection :]. Layers and layers of it!

However, my favorite mascara right now is Lancome's Fatale.

solardame

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
i've had the same experience (but it wasn't just one tube, i've had over 3, hoping that it would sometime work for me, but it didn't
ssad.gif
)

Don't feel bad, imo MF makes terrible mascara. They make my lashes break and fall out.