meet mark?

parfait amour

hey im thinking of becoming a mark representative but i want to make sure the make up line is quality. cuz i do NOT want to be selling people unquality items you know? if anyones a representative or has used the line please let me know! kthanks

amandamakeup

Im not sure about Mark, But I've been selling Avon for a while now, and Mark is a division of them. I use alot of Avon in my makeup kit on clients, because I do find their products to be a very good quality...and they prices are amazing! There are a couple of products I dont like,,,,,like their long lasting lipstics, and alot of their mascaras. but in general they are a good company to sell. Plus you do get alot of perks selling it,,,you get awesome prices for yourself and alot of freebies! Instead of actually making money from it, I buy alot of makeup and products to make up for it.
Good Luck!

insanebeauty27

Hello,
I have been a mark rep. since Dec of 2004! You can email me with some specific questions at [email protected] if you wish. I love most of mark's products. There are a few im not happy with but the majority of them are great and the prices are even better!

MargaretD

I've used the lipglosses, e/s, and blushes. They are definitely a good quality for the price. Some of the e/s are more chalky than others but that is really dependent on the shade. I love the Kiss Therapy lipbalm (it's wonderful) and the Hollywood lotion and body wash is WONDERFUL!