melt proof foundation

as_cute_as_pie

ok so im going away and cant go out bare faced argh so i need a new foundation (bonus if its travel around friendly e.g compacts) that'll stand up to the heat any recs?
smiles.gif

Wattage

I have just started using Bare Minerals and it's been super toasty here! I am pretty impressed because it doesn't seem to be breaking down in the heat - I have even worn it to the gym and sweated like mad and it still didn't melt off my face.

I also use Clarins True Comfort Foundation, which is more like a tinted moisturizer. This one works great, too!
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Only thing about BM is that if the user has dry skin, a primer is absolutely necessary with it, or it'll itch.
I like smashbox's primer, but also using something like biosilk on my face helps.
As far as tinted moisturizer, believe it or not, Wet&Wild has one for like 4 bucks, I use it and I LOVE it.

maxcat

Face and Body. It's got a water resistant component so while it will slide -nothing is sweatproof - it will slide less.
I also find I can mix it with a super high spf and everything stays put quite nicely.

Latest posts