Michael Kors Island

jasper17

Holy cow, this is the best smelling stuff I've come across in a long time! Very fresh and summery.

This is what the Sephora write-up says about it:

Island Michael Kors

The Ultimate Getaway. The New Fragrance for Women.

A chic and relaxed attitude to last all year long. A sparkling, lush, and radiant fragrance of humid florals and tropical waters.

Notes:
Kauai Waterfalls, Oxygenated Water, Chinese Kiwi, Hydroponic Honeysuckle, Parrot Tulip, Champaca Flowers, Ginger Lilies, Bulgarian Rose, Stephanotis, White Bark Accord, Galapagos Driftwood.
Style:
Sparkling. Lush. Radiant.

Anybody have it yet and any thoughts on it? I've only just smelled samples 8)

Juneplum

omg i JUST bought this on saturday at nordies! it's AMAZING!!!! i absolutely LOVE IT!!!! they had the gift set for mothers day with the lotion and shower gel too! i used the shower gel this morning and it's DELISH!!!! it is perfect for summer!

Krystle

there was a swatch in my allure this month and it made my whole kitchen smell great! this is a definite for me this summer
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

I was debating on buying this but you guys just sold me on it :X Between this and Tommy Bahamas new perfume I think Im gonna be broke...

jasper17

Ok so maybe a trip to Sephora is in order to get some =
greengrin.gif

Attachments

• sale18.jpeg
    sale18.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I was debating on buying this but you guys just sold me on it :X Between this and Tommy Bahamas new perfume I think Im gonna be broke...

tommy bahama is DELISH!!! i got a sample when i bought the Island set..me thinks i'm gonna have to get tommy bahama too
icon_eek.gif
don't worry jan, u and i will be broke but damned if we won't smell like a million bucks!
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession

tommy bahama is DELISH!!! i got a sample when i bought the Island set..me thinks i'm gonna have to get tommy bahama too
icon_eek.gif
don't worry jan, u and i will be broke but damned if we won't smell like a million bucks!
greengrin.gif

ROFL Yes we are!! I ordered Island it is gonna come tomorrow Im so excited...Now if I can just hold off on buying tommy bahama to save for the new mac collections...God between perfume and makeup I am such a junkie..

I ordered the tommy bahama sample as well, so Ill see how much Im lemming it tomorrow....*stays away from sephora*

Antoinette

Where can I get this MK Island and the Tommy Bahama? Does it have to be a boutique or do department stores in Canada, like the Bay and Sears have them?? I haven't seen Tommy Bahama anywhere!

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette
Where can I get this MK Island and the Tommy Bahama? Does it have to be a boutique or do department stores in Canada, like the Bay and Sears have them?? I haven't seen Tommy Bahama anywhere!

I saw TB at sears

Latest posts