mid- 20's range

Christina983

My sister and I just had this arugment. help us settle please!

What is mid-20's?
I say 24-28, she says 26-29?

What does everyone else think?

thanks

gigglegirl

for me I consider mid 20's to be 23-27. Oh dang, this year I'll be in my mid-20s bracket.

so really mine is nearly identical to yours.

and to me, your sis saying 26-29 is mathematically more late 20's (like 27-29 forsure).

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
for me I consider mid 20's to be 23-27. Oh dang, this year I'll be in my mid-20s bracket.

so really mine is nearly identical to yours.

and to me, your sis saying 26-29 is mathematically more late 20's (like 27-29 forsure).

thats what i said to her, "you are thinking Late 20's"

lol im glad i was right on this one
but OMG im mid-20's
Yikes!

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblakes
Early 20's 20-23
Mid 20's 24-26
Late 20's 27-29

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Beauty Mark

You can't get much later in the 20s than 29. As the adage goes, you're only as old as you feel.

Even though I think it's kind of goofy, a lot of people are declaring your 30s as the 20s. They do have a point, though. What people traditionally did during their 20s (start families, marry) are being set into the 30s more often nowadays

CantAffordMAC

out of the two of you, i'd say you were right 24-28.
but if i had to choose i'd personally say 23-27 was more mid-20s

isn't it funny the things we argue over? lol

Lisa J

Unfortunately for me I think you are right! Yikes, I will soon be out of the mid-20s range
ssad.gif

jenii

Mid-20's? I'd say it's ages 24, 25, and 26.

I turned 27 last month, so now I consider myself to be in my late-20's.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitasati
oh gosh..I'm mid-20's too. But I don't feel it at all! I wonder how I would feel at 40 lol.

Probably like I do at 41...like I did when I was 21!
thmbup.gif

SparklingWaves

I felt my 1st issue with age with the beauty industry around 25, because I would look at the ages of the models on Cosmopolitan. The oldest was 21. Unless you were a movie star or a rock singer, they wanted someone under 21. Ouch! I quit looking at magazines for years.

Now the girls, look like they are sometimes in their mid-teens. I guess they will have 10 y/r on the cover of Vogue next. It's so ridiculous. I especially hated to see a 17 y/o selling wrinkle cream. That was the stupidest thing I ever seen. They are starting to put older women with the wrinkle cream, but these same women have had tons of Botox, chemical peels, and collagen injections. Again, it's not from the products.

Ignore me. I am always going in circles.
hmm.gif

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblakes
Early 20's 20-23
Mid 20's 24-26
Late 20's 27-29

i'm agreeing with this and feeling sorry for myself that i'm classed as late 20's!!!