Milani Lipcolors

Padmita

I can't see them in person, so I need your help for my shopping list!
I don't like browns, plums, fuchsia, red or orange as well as overly intense or dark lipcolors. I've been looking at Milani's website and those are the shades I *think* might be good for me, but the swatches are quite off sometimes, so could you perhaps tell me which shades would be great or which I should maybe avoid? Here's my list so far:

Color Perfect Lipstick:
Coral Bora Bora
Beloved

Shine on Sheer:
Halo
Pink Chiffon

Lotta Lip:
Sassy Me

Glossy Lips:
Smoothie

Lipgloss:
Coral Shimmer
Evening Stars

Crystal Gloss:
Whisper
Tantalizing
Summer Baby

Anything I should take off my list? Or add
graucho.gif
? I'm NC15, and there are tons of pics of me in the FOTD section if you want them for reference...

Thanks in advance!!

AudreyNicole

Hey Padmita! I don't have alot of their products, but you and I have very similar taste as far as lip color goes. I have their Crystal gloss in Secret and Whisper and I like them both. One of them (can't remember off the top of my head) reminds me of C-Thru lipglass. I have to go to the drug store later this afternoon. If I actually make it there, I will make a list and take it with me and check out the shades for you
smiles.gif
HTH!

Dreamergirl3

I own one of their lipsticks, and I liked the formulation a lot! I would rec the color, but it's pretty much fuschia
ssad.gif

I'm a huuuuge fan of the shadows and blushes though
smiles.gif

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Hey Padmita! I don't have alot of their products, but you and I have very similar taste as far as lip color goes. I have their Crystal gloss in Secret and Whisper and I like them both. One of them (can't remember off the top of my head) reminds me of C-Thru lipglass. I have to go to the drug store later this afternoon. If I actually make it there, I will make a list and take it with me and check out the shades for you
smiles.gif
HTH!

That would be so nice of you
smiles.gif
! I have Secret too, my parents brought it for me the last time they were in Florida, and it's really like C-Thru! I also got Sherbet and Honey Do, but those shades are too warm for me
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

Padmita, I went and checked out Milani at TWO different places last night and the ONLY one from your list I could find was Whisper. I am sure you would like that shade. The displays looked pretty stocked, so I am a little confused as to why I couldn't find anything. I will keep an eye out though and let you know if I come across anymore of them
smiles.gif
Sorry I couldn't help more!

kimmy

Smoothie is gorgeous! it's really similar to MAC's Valentine's lipgelee, but not as in your face
smiles.gif
it's really subtle and shimmery. i'm an NW/NC15 and i ADORE it!