Milky Lavender Gloss Or Lipstick?

vexvixen

I have been looking for a milky lavendar gloss or stick forever!!!!! I have the MAC Lipgelee in Lilac Crush, but I need something else too
smiles.gif
Someone please help, I feel I have looke everywhere! It can be high or low end . Thanks in advance, you all or fabulous!

mspixieears

UD lip gunk in Graffiti?

Bourjois had a lipstick range called 'Nacre' something a few years ago and that had a lavender lipstick, quite shimmery but not as milky perhaps as you're after.

I think Shu Uemura might have a 'Sweet' gloss in the sort of colour you're after. Might want to check their website?

Jennifer Mcfly

MAC's lustreglass in Opal. It's not very milky, but it's pretty lavendar. I'm sure if you layer it over something like C-Thru lipglass you would get the look you desire
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Duh! How could I forget when I accidentally ended up with 3 of them?!

What about MAC's Bberry tasti? Probably a bit frosty rather than milky but the colour would be a damn good match.

user3

Not sure if you wanted to stay with MAC or not but I have some non-MAC recs

Check out Lancome Juicy tubes they have a few lavender colors
Flutterby is an LE one but it's a nice lavender milky color

Urban Decay Lube-in-a-tube Chicago

Pinkie Swear Lip Wanda gloss in Ooh La La

Lancome Juicy Crayon in Sheer Plum it would work great for a milky effect with MAC oyster girl

Pixie Duo Gloss in Funk this is possible the perfect lavender combo. It comes with a milky pink/lavender color.

DiorKiss in Blueberry muffin

Tarte Lipgloss in Ferris & Sloane or Anthony & Cleopatra
'
Stila lip glaze in Fig

Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Purple Haze

Nars Lip Gloss in Revolt

Sephora Glitter Lipstick
they have a few lavenders

vexvixen

Thanks everyone!! All the recs are awesome; I will be busy this weekend in Sephora and MAC
winks.gif
You all are the best , thanks again !

Latest posts