Missing Chicago girl perhaps found on internet..

Girl about town

wow i don't get where they found the photograph on the internet! it says the are hunting for her now why can't they get any leads from where the photo was posted?

Hilly

that's what i was wondering myself. i think they have great chances of finding her because someone is bound to have seen her!

*Stargazer*

I remember so vividly when those little girls just disappeared. I hope the family gets some news soon.

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
It doesn't make any sense. Where did the photo come from?

i agree, maybe they are not letting on they know where its from so they don't alarm anyone into taking off with the girl xx

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
i agree, maybe they are not letting on they know where its from so they don't alarm anyone into taking off with the girl xx

I thought about that....but then why release her pic so that it can be blasted on every news channel, newspaper, and internet article from coast to coast?!?!?! They can't be that concerned with the girl's safety. It just doesn't make any sense.

Divinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey
It doesn't seem like she's in danger from the pic. She looks happy to me...

Pictures can be deceiving...for all anybody knows, her kidnapper could have brainwashed her into believing and accepting this new life they provided.

k.a.t

^ wow that is sad...

Remarkable how people just go missing and leave no trace...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Pictures can be deceiving...for all anybody knows, her kidnapper could have brainwashed her into believing and accepting this new life they provided.

Stockholm Syndrome.