Monday 4/28

Janice

The beginning of a new week AND a new month! I'm happy because my hubster is back at home.
smiles.gif
I am looking forward to going out on the lake this week!

Will any of you be traveling in May? I have two trips!

CantAffordMAC

No traveling this month....but I WILL be getting my license and hopefully a car. So thats pretty exciting for me
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

I'm planning a little day-trip down to KC for a little shopping...a sort of "Congratulations" to me for being done with finals and graduating after three looong years, lol.
th_DANCE.gif
Then nothing until June when the husband and I go to the Wisconsin Dells...and I make time for a side trip to the Chicago Pro Store!
graucho.gif

MAC_mallory

I won't be travelling either.. I spend way too much money on makeup to afford to get out of this town! haha.

Where are ya going Janice?

Divinity

I WISH!! Argh! I don't get a vacation until July when my sister comes out and we go to the family picnic. Gotta save enough money to get the hell out of the city and back to Colorado.

Susanne

No travelling this month. On May 28th I have to deliver my second and last diploma thesis. My motivation is the three part collection: Neo-Sci-Fi, Solar Field and Future Earth will be a reward for my work in the last months
yahoo.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_mallory
I won't be travelling either.. I spend way too much money on makeup to afford to get out of this town! haha.

LOL I know that.

Shimmer

it's monday. I need to work out. *sigh* Happy Monday?

No travels for me, AFAIK. My 5 year old will be 6 in May, and my dad will be 50. We're also neck deep in baseball this whole month, and likely playoff bound!

SuSana

Not really travelling, but I'm going to Disneyland this weekend for my little sisters b-day. She's going to be 23 btw haha.

We love Disneyland
smiles.gif

crissy22

Hope you have fun Janice!

I'll be out of town May 9th-11th.. celebrating my anniv with the b/f, it's 4yrs of dating so we're driving to Vegas for the weekend... and no I'm not goin to elope
winks.gif
lol

Obreathemykiss

Not going anywhere in May, though it is my boyfriend's and my birthday on the 24th.

We're going on an extended vacation with my family in June first 3 days in Anahiem and LA, then on a cruise to Mexico. I can't wait! I am so excited seeing as how I didn't get the chance to go snowboarding this past season.

Janice

I'll be attending a conference in San Antonio on May 5th and 6th, then my employer is taking all of us to Universal in Orlando over Memorial day weekend (may 23rd to 26th). I'm stoked!

Dahlia_Rayn

My husband's birthday is this month, so I think we'll do a weekend camping trip (not memorial day) to Central Oregon somewhere! That should be fun!

newagetomatoz

*Sigh* I just came back from Boston, so no more traveling for me. Plus, I have four advanced placement exams starting next week...boo. But on the plus side, the Monday after they finish is my birthday and my physics class is going to Darien Lake where we do two hours of a 'lab' and have the rest of the afternoon free. This also means more money for the Neo Sci-Fi collection and Cool Heat!
yahoo.gif

And I hope your conference goes well for you, Janice!!

MACATTAK

Nope no traveling for me. It's getting hot here in Ca, so I look forward to spending my weekends by the pool with lots of BBQ's and Margaritas
smiles.gif

*Stargazer*

DH and I are surprising the kids with a trip to Disneyworld on the 10th. We're spending 10 days there, stimulating the economy with our rebate check.

Holly

I have a couple roller derby games I'm playing at this month, and we're having a few fundraisers as well. I love my girls on my team! <3

Krasevayadancer

Im going to continue to settle into my new job.

Also, i have a sweet sixteen, my boyfriend's cousins sweet sixteen, and the makeup show in NY :-D

TIERAsta

It's the BF's 21st bday on the 17th & our 2-year anniversary on the 24th, so we WERE planning a trip... but it turns out I have to model & dance hula on the 24th in Waikiki for some Japanese Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist contest, so we've just decided to stay in Waikiki & play tourist for the long weekend!