Month of August Haul's - - Labor Day Weekend Haul.

PeaceLoveVogue

I never got around to posting my haul's for the month of August. Everything in the picture is what I accumulated in the span of 1 month, haha crazy.​

And then I went to my local CCO today, and picked up a few things.
smiles.gif
So now we're starting off the month of September, oh lord!
winks.gif

augusthaul.jpg

Pigments: Apricot Pink, Fuschia, Teal, Cocomotion, Smoke Signal​
Eyeshadows: Bright Sunshine, Peppier, Woodwinked, Retrospeck
Palette: Smoke Signals eye-quad
Blush: Fleurry
Lipglasses: Viva Glam V & Boundless 3-D glass
Lipstick: Viva Glam II
Brush: #239
Shadestick: Beige-ing
Eyekohls: Orpheus & Mystery((<333333, i am getting a backup of this!!, unless it's perm..anyone know?))

TODAY'S HAUL

haul9207.jpg

01. Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in 'Peony'
02. Novel Twist Warm Eyes palette
03. 15 Minutes Lipstick
04. Fine China lipglass

They had the warm lips from Novel Twist as well.

Other things that were at my CCO((North GA Premium Outlets))

Jewelmarine Glitter
Pigments: Shimmertime, Nightlight, Accent Red, Apricot Pink, Pinked Mauve, Sunpepper, Naked, Fairylite... maybe 1 or 2 more
a bunch of lipglasses & lipsticks that look as if they are discontinued or HTF colors. they had the sweetiecake lipglass, which i think is pretty hard to find? i have no idea, haha.
the 06 holiday shadestick set, some random brush sets, a ton of d/c eyeshadows, a TON of fluidlines including: nightfish, iris eyes, blue peep, royal wink, brown down..etc. a bunch of CCB's((including a purple looking one, and some fuschia one)).

Just listing incase there maybe some of the same things at yours. Or if anyone lives in GA or close to these outlets and wants to pop in and look!
winks.gif

PeaceLoveVogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Drugz
Nice haul, the bobbie brown shimmerbrick looks so pretty.

it's gorgeous on!
smiles.gif
she has other shimmerbricks too, one in a darker fuschia like color, and a gold color. they have awesome color pay off!

Jenlai

What is a CCO? Something Something Outlet? Sorry if that's a silly question...but it's be even sillier for me not to ask, and just go on not knowing...

Thanks in advance!