More fake MAC mascaras !Arghh

BellaItalia1969

Why do people sell this trash and think they can get away with it !Ebay simply has lost the plot and you can sell any old carp of make up with any DUBIOUS ingredients and probably get away with it !!
angry.gif

I saw this auction girls,so add this seller to your list and make others aware ?!
specktra_rocks.gif
5545_1.JPG

Since when MAC made Pro lash waterproof!!!
BRAND NEW MAC M.A.C PRO LASH WATERPROOF BLACK MASCARA on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 11-Jan-09 23:03:47 GMT)
I have emailed the seller....

caffn8me

Hey there from SW London!
pompom.gif

eBay seems to be better at dealing with fakes now than it used to be. I reported over 3,000 fake items to eBay within a short period a couple of years ago and not one auction was pulled. I've just reported this one and we'll see what happens.

Mascaras have always been a problem. There have been fake Pro Lash mascaras for quite a few years. Well spotted this time
goodjob.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Hey there from SW London!
pompom.gif

eBay seems to be better at dealing with fakes now than it used to be. I reported over 3,000 fake items to eBay within a short period a couple of years ago and not one auction was pulled. I've just reported this one and we'll see what happens.

Mascaras have always been a problem. There have been fake Pro Lash mascaras for quite a few years. Well spotted this time
goodjob.gif

Greetings from SE London
yahoo.gif

Sarah,thank you,ages ago I bought a FAKE LANCOME juicy tube(on ebay !
ssad.gif
) ,as soon as i applied i felt something was wrong my lips were positively twitching !!
angry.gif
I had a closer look and just to be sure took to our local Boots,where it was confirmed as counterfeit!Since then I educated myself in certain aspects of what a genuine item should look like etc especially in the brands that i use which is mostly MAC,Bobbi Brown,BenFit and Lancome.There are some genuine sellers on ebay ,but some simply do not care about what carp* they sell and these sellers do not know what nasty and dangerous ingredients can be found in these counterfeited makeup!

mac_addict.gif

Anyway im off to post about these awful items that i just came across today...this seller has got so much fake MAC ,that when I looked at his auctions it made my eyes water !!!
This is one of them MAC *FAFI*
c299_1.JPG
c3c4_1.JPG

Nice brush included too oh my ....I want that powder soooo bad!!!
angry.gif

MACs MultiBundle 6* Sassed Up Iridescent Powder Pressed on eBay, also, Face Powder, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Jan-09 19:59:01 GMT)
Off to report these too ...he also sells some ZIPPO lighters
ssad.gif