Most natural looking false lashes?

x music is love

I'm looking for some fake lashes that give a dramatic but natural look. I've heard ardell's are good. I've never used false lashes before so i really wanna practice with cheap ones before i head to MAC and get the good stuff, so i was wondering if anyone could recommend some natural looking drugstore lashes?

XoXo

these are what i use ( #33 )

200.jpg

they look kind of big but everyone thinks they are my real ones. I get alot of compliments when I wear these. andrea has a nice variety of eyelashes
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

I use the lashes from www.madamemadeline.com
They also have a smaller collection at Sally's Beauty. I got the "Fairies" from Ardell. They are really delicate. Sometimes they'll have to be slightly trimmed to be more natural looking. Definately look into some individual lashes too!
The MA at M.A.C. told me the number..7 lashes were the most natural looking.
Oh, and if you want Mink eyelashes they are $250 a pair!! Sounds kinda gross honestly!

bellaetoile

i found a bunch of ardell ones on clearance at sav-on for 99cents. aside from that, the nyc and ardell ones are usually no more than 2-4 at target, sally's etc. occasionally you can find some holiday ones, or discontinued ones on sale, and trim them to your liking. seriously, i'm new to it too, but i feel okay practicing with a pair that only cost 99 cents.

lovejam

My local stores have Ardells and something called ModLash. The Ardells I want (and think would look the most natural), are the individual lashes. Well, they're in little clusters of like three lashes each, but I call them individual because they're not a big ol' band of lashes. XD

Latest posts