Most opaque/pigmented MAC lipsticks?

RoxieHart

Hi all, I'm new to MAC lipsticks! Recently I got Russian Red and I love how bold and super opaque it is. I would love to have more MAC lipsticks as pigmented and gorgeous, so can you recommend any MAC lipsticks that are similar? I would like a several types of lipsticks, and since I already have one in red, I would like nude, pink, and coral/peach ones.

I read Girl About Town is very opaque for pinks but I would like alternatives, something less fushia perhaps.

alyxo

I love amplified and opaque lipsticks, they're my favourite. Check out Impassioned - amplified/if bright pink and coral had a baby, Up The Amp - amplified/mauvy purple, Blankety - amplified/warm nude, Saint Germain - amplified/light barbie pink/PRO item, Cherish - satin/warm nude-brown.

alyxo

Sorry, I forgot Peachstock - PRO item/light coral, nude colour..very stunning, very opaque.

mayushka

If you want something more wearable, but still stunning, try Chatterbox, amplified formula. Lovely bright pink, but not in your face loud. Very opaque, great coverage even with just one swipe, and it lasts so long.