Most red shade?

Vicky88

I was just wondering what MAC products are the most red in colour?

I can only think of Coppering and Flammable paint?

Thanks for any help.

Vicky88

PAINT STICK! That's what I need.

Thanks a lot all you guys, and yes I did mean eye products XD

brandiisamonkey

everything I posted is pro, I believe, but you can still get it at a pro store or by calling the number on the pro website
smiles.gif

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
Red pigment (dc)
Red brick e/s (pro)
movie star red ccb
basic red paint stick
Basic red pigment

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
make sure you check the precautions... I think that some of teh ones that I posted are NOT eye safe...

Correct- Movie Star Red CCB, Red pigment (discontinued), and Basic Red in any of its forms (Chromacake, paintstick, pigment) are all NOT eye-safe.

mspixieears

What about Matte Red pigment? I saw someone selling some in a sale thread and was wondering if that's different to just 'red' pig't?

allan_willb

OMG did we all forget about frankly scarlet blush.....thats what I used...you can get it at the reg store BUT id also recommend a ss and then some crazy hot topic red.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
What about Matte Red pigment? I saw someone selling some in a sale thread and was wondering if that's different to just 'red' pig't?

Matte Red, could be either the discontinued Red pigment (which was a PRO matte), or Basic Red pigment which is also a matte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
OMG did we all forget about frankly scarlet blush.....thats what I used...you can get it at the reg store BUT id also recommend a ss and then some crazy hot topic red.

True, there is frankly scarlet, however it is not eye-safe. You are correct though, hot topic does carry a line called "bloody mary" which has a couple red shades. Do be careful shopping at hot topic for red shadows however, as they have been known to sell Ben Nye blushes as eyeshadows, and these items are not eye-safe.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Matte Red, could be either the discontinued Red pigment (which was a PRO matte), or Basic Red pigment which is also a matte.

True, there is frankly scarlet, however it is not eye-safe. You are correct though, hot topic does carry a line called "bloody mary" which has a couple red shades. Do be careful shopping at hot topic for red shadows however, as they have been known to sell Ben Nye blushes as eyeshadows, and these items are not eye-safe.

great info to know....thx marty

Latest posts