Most Versatile Pigment Color

ActorMom

I am going to get my first pigment this weekend and I want to know what the most versatile/universal shade is??
oh.gif
ops:

Steff

Juneplum

**moved to recommendations so u will get help quicker
greengrin.gif

I'd definitely say Tan! u can use it for everything.. eyeshadow, lipgloss (mixed with clear lipgloss ) or as a blush!

nphernetton

I agree, vanilla or tan. Just be aware that once you buy one or two, you wont be able to stop...especially if you love playing with color. They are addicting

jeanna

Vanilla definitely.... I haven't bought Tan yet, but I've seen/tested it and it is a beautiful colour so I would highly recommend it. I need to get it soon. Coco is one of my favourites as well, but it's LE with with the D'Bohemia collection so you may have some trouble finding it.

ladybugz07

Okay, I have to dissent on this one... ROSE is by far the most versatile pigment, IMO... It's gorgeous on the eyes, cheeks, lips or nails!
smiles.gif

*AnGeL*

I'm in the same sorta situation; buying my first pot of MAC Pigment soon and was planning on getting Vanilla but now I'm thinking maybe Tan??

Aswell as being the most versatile, do Vanilla and Tan suit just about everyone no matter the skin, hair, eyes??

Miss_MAC

I really like Melon..I use it on the eyes, lips, cheeks, nails, and I mix it iwht my body lotion to make it shimmery...its so prety!

nicole

*AnGeL*: I have tan but i think the color makes my eyes look puffy. I find it a little too "reddish". I love it on the lips though! Try it at the counters!