mother pearl c/l

mzreyes

Well I've just had THEE worst MAC experience of my life. The MA was... CLUELESS as to everything I asked for (stuff from older lines, Myth l/s, AND mother pearl c/l)
hmm.gif
ANYWAY.. I just bought the liner.. Its lovely
greengrin.gif
but umm.. what can I pair with it? lol!! I think it was an impulse buy.. They didnt have a tester so I thought that if I don't like it, I'll just return it. But i DO like it! So if any of you have it, what other lip stuff do you pair it with? THANKS!

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
Well I've just had THEE worst MAC experience of my life. The MA was... CLUELESS as to everything I asked for (stuff from older lines, Myth l/s, AND mother pearl c/l)
hmm.gif
ANYWAY.. I just bought the liner.. Its lovely
greengrin.gif
but umm.. what can I pair with it? lol!! I think it was an impulse buy.. They didnt have a tester so I thought that if I don't like it, I'll just return it. But i DO like it! So if any of you have it, what other lip stuff do you pair it with? THANKS!

Ahh what counter did you go to?!

I don't have mother pearl c/l but my cousin has it and usually uses it for a nude lip.

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Ahh what counter did you go to?!

I don't have mother pearl c/l but my cousin has it and usually uses it for a nude lip.

I went to the Fairfield counter. Which I NEVER go to unless it's an emergency, or I'm reaaallly bored. I usually go to concord. eeehhhh whatever.. she was prolly a freelancer or new girl because I've never seen her before.

*Luna*

Isn't it sooo irritating when you as a consumer know more than the girls at the counter? It doesn't happen often but when it does I always either leave agrivated or ditch her and find a SA that knows what she is talking about.

Anywho thats all... sorry I don't have a rec for you =(

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
I went to the Fairfield counter. Which I NEVER go to unless it's an emergency, or I'm reaaallly bored. I usually go to concord. eeehhhh whatever.. she was prolly a freelancer or new girl because I've never seen her before.

Yea she might have been a freelancer or a new hire. Sometimes it's hard to know all the products, especially if you don't use them yourself. I haven't come across this problem yet but if I do I know I'm going over to someone to ask cuz it's never good to tell your customer "umm idk" haha. The store in Concord ... at SunValley is GREAT! The girls there are always sweet to me. I don't go much but I have cousins who live in the East Bay so when I'm with them I've visited that store a few times.

mzreyes

thanks everyone! yea.. Unfortunatly, I returned Mother Pearl because today I was looking at it and realized that it wasn't as pigmented as I wanted.. I tried it with a couple diff. lippies and it WASN'T CRACKIN. sooo.. I went and exchanged it for SUMMERFRUIT C/L. This liner is great so far! I've only tried it today with Vibrational l/g and it looks awesome. Any other recs?