Mother's Day Fun

lizardprincesa

I hope you Moms all enjoyed Today! My husband was insistent on making my Day relaxing, free of most jobs I usually do He is too good to me. I will always find it a Mystery...what did I do to deserve him? Maybe I treated him better in
another Lifetime...

Nor do I know what I did to deserve this little boy!

I wish my hubby weren't so camera shy! Maybe later...BUT...

My son, Leo, age 4, took these photos of himself & his mommy playing around Today. My Heart bursts with Love for him, as I'm certain all you moms understand.
He flash-whitened himself & cut himself off in this one
winks.gif

He'll get it, tho. He *loves* photography.
smiles.gif

MommyLeoMother%27sDay2008.jpg

The proud little photographer
smiles.gif
My little British American boy
smiles.gif

LeoMother%27sDay51108.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to all,
& I hope you post a few photos, as well
smiles.gif

xxx CherylFaith

MACATTAK

Aww you both look so sweet! Hope you had a wonderful day! OT, but your makeup looks gorgeous!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Aww you both look so sweet! Hope you had a wonderful day! OT, but your makeup looks gorgeous!

Thank you soo much!
smiles.gif
I came out funny in this photo, but I might post a FOTD (using other photos). Thanks
smiles.gif

heart2.gif

SkylarV217

What a sweet boy.... Little boys are the sweetest and they love their mommies in a special way =) . Mine kept telling me happy birfday .... then he would think about it or daddy would promp him to say happy mudders day ...=) It was supper sweet !

Obreathemykiss

He's adorable! You all seem so happy. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day, and like the other said, your makeup is gorgeous!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
What a sweet boy.... Little boys are the sweetest and they love their mommies in a special way =) . Mine kept telling me happy birfday .... then he would think about it or daddy would promp him to say happy mudders day ...=) It was supper sweet !

So sweet! Thanks for sharing about it. aaawww
smiles.gif

Yes, he does seem to show it in a special way, & I'm told boys do...Yet I do not think I'm that great a mommy
winks.gif
Oh, well, I will keep practicing.
smiles.gif

Sounds as if you are very appreciated & loved!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Beautiful children!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!! PS I love your purple liner!

You are always an angel, Hilly.

As for the liner, it's Pop Iris Liquid Last, with a couple other goodies. I need to post a FOTD when I get time, as I came out looking so weird here..my nose really doesn't look like that! Maybe it had something to do with the closeness, flalsh, shadows....But not bad for a 4-yr-old photographer
smiles.gif
bigheart.gif

Thanks, sweety. Happy Day HeartVibes sent your way. xxx CherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
He's adorable! You all seem so happy. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day, and like the other said, your makeup is gorgeous!

Thank you, Obreathemykiss
smiles.gif

My hubby worked so hard to make it a special Day,
which it truly was.

Thanks about the makeup You're always such a sweetie! Vibes of happy & peace sent to you from me! xxx CheryFaith

pratbc

I hope all you mommies had an amazing day yesterday! Lizardprincesa, your son is absolutely adorable. I figured I would share some pics from my day yesterday. My son Ricky is truly my world. I never knew love until the day I had him.

Here we are yesterday afternoon after a nice brunch with my family.
965254.JPG

And here is my lil' man going for a drive! 2 1/2 and already behind the wheel.

965255.JPG

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratbc
I hope all you mommies had an amazing day yesterday! Lizardprincesa, your son is absolutely adorable.

Thank you!
smiles.gif
Your son is precious! He looks like a little charmer
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratbc
I figured I would share some pics from my day yesterday. My son Ricky is truly my world. I never knew love until the day I had him.

Thanks for the beautiful photos. *You* look beautiful, as well!

I know exactly what you mean. I never knew the depths of Heart before Leo...Leo & his Daddy are my World.

Quote:
Here we are yesterday afternoon after a nice brunch with my family.

965254.JPG

And here is my lil' man going for a drive! 2 1/2 and already behind the wheel.

965255.JPG
[/quote]

The sweet faces on both of you express so much Love. You must be a great mommy
smiles.gif
Thanks for sharing!
xxxCherylFaith

User93

I'm so late, but thanks for sharing
smiles.gif
You and your sons looks awesome, ladies. You look so inspired, happy and simply beautiful!