msf advice needed!

pr1nces583

ive just bought my first msf in petticoat (yay!). its coming from US to UK so could take a while...anyway, which brush is best for msfs and what application techniques to you use? is it just the same as normal blush?

Kat

I think that petticoat is quite pink and best used as a blush. I use a 187 and put in on the apples of my cheeks.

Wattage

187 for sure. I have tried others but always go back to the 187. I find with the 187 you actually end up using less of the MSF. It really makes your product go the extra mile. If you don't have the 187 and are cringing about the price, try to think of all the wasted product. Within a year or two it will have paid for itself by how much more you get out of your makeup.

smiles.gif
HTH

karen

For my skin(NC25), petticoat was really only good as a blush. I used it once or twice as an eyeliner and eyeshadow, but it wasn't all that great for those uses. Because it's so dense and pink, the 187 was the only brush I could really use with it for blush.
Pretty colour, though.

If you plan on buying more MSFs in the future; and *if* you're similar in colour to me, I can tell you that Shimpagne and Porcelain Pink are the only 2 MSFs that have really looked GREAT on me.

mspixieears

Petticoat MSF was my first MSF and I bought a #187 specifically for applying it, and have not once regretted it! I love it.

kaliraksha

yeah i didnt get the hype of the msf's til i got the 187... it was a pretty color on my hand before i got my 187... because on my face with other brushes it looked almost creepy... hehe. im an nc35 and it looks pretty flustered on me so a little goes a long way.

Latest posts