MSF....worries

Katura

I've never owned one...and really, I'd just like to order off of the website without the hassle of running to Towson or the mall...blah blah blah...

I need some recs for these...I'm in love with Shooting STar but am afraid by the time winter comes around itll be to dark for me...(as I'm fairly dark in the summer witha tan and almost transluscent white in the winter
smiles.gif
)

So...Shooting star is a must but the other...is porceslin pink too pink? and shimpagne? Too glittery or will t be alrite???

let me know which are your faves!

midgetfury74

got to look at them the other day, i personally think that they are all gorgeous and can each be used (blush, all over, highlight, contour no matter what your color). i guess it all depends on what kinda colors you like. i guess that didnt really help.LOL.

Katura

oh sure it did! I now know that I'll probbly love all of them , spend an a$$ load of money on the site then go play on ebay to find the rest....I will be poor.

Gracias.
smiles.gif

moonrevel

In my experience, just about everyone can wear just about any of the MSFs...I've actually seen some pretty pale girls pull off Metal Rock, and that was much darker than the ones out with this collection. Plus, if you use the 187 to apply them, you can start with just a bit of color and layer if you want more.

Porcelain Pink is my absolute favorite of the MSFs (yes, even more than the much desired Pleasureflush). It's not a really pink pink, if that makes sense (not pink in the way that, say, Dollymix or Pink Swoon are pink). It's a really muted pink with just the right amount of gold shimmer to give you that sort of glowy after sex look, and it looks great on tanned and pale skin.

Katura

haha..it took two replys and I'm sold...Shooting STar and Porcelin Pink are my firsts...then I'm sure I'll branch out.

TYSM

alurabella

I'm pretty pale all year round, lol... Porcelian pink hardly shows up as much more than a VERY sheer pinkish-gold color, unless I layer it. I only use it to highlight, really... I'm getting shimpagne to go a bit deeper.

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
It's a really muted pink with just the right amount of gold shimmer to give you that sort of glowy after sex look

jerkit.gif
heat.gif
I'm sold :thumbsup: :jump:

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
haha..it took two replys and I'm sold...Shooting STar and Porcelin Pink are my firsts...then I'm sure I'll branch out.

TYSM

Gurl you need to get get that porcelain pink! it's just beautiful
eyelove.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
In my experience, just about everyone can wear just about any of the MSFs...I've actually seen some pretty pale girls pull off Metal Rock, and that was much darker than the ones out with this collection. Plus, if you use the 187 to apply them, you can start with just a bit of color and layer if you want more.

Porcelain Pink is my absolute favorite of the MSFs (yes, even more than the much desired Pleasureflush). It's not a really pink pink, if that makes sense (not pink in the way that, say, Dollymix or Pink Swoon are pink). It's a really muted pink with just the right amount of gold shimmer to give you that sort of glowy after sex look, and it looks great on tanned and pale skin.

I totaly agree with you!
smiles.gif
.. and yes, even i can pull off pleasureflush with my nc 44 brown skin
smiles.gif
. msfs are just awesome8)

joraye

I'm a MSF virgin too. I know the concept, but I'm just going to have my MA show them to me on my face. So should I be wearing some sort of foundation to apply the MSF over? (I'm a studio fix nw25) Or should I be daring and go bare skin?

midgetfury74

go bare skin and let them do your whole face that way you can see what they would do versus your regular application technique

user79

I'm also not sure what to get. I have very fair skin and I was thinking Porcelain Pink would be a more "safe" investment because I know it won't clash, but maybe it will be too light?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
jerkit.gif
heat.gif
I'm sold :thumbsup: :jump:

jawdrop.gif
rofl.gif
You girls crack me up! LOL!

I am still trying to decide between Shimpagne and PP too. I only have Naked You so far... I will probably end up with both, just so I don't regret it later. I am 99% sold on PP, but hear so many good things about Shimpagne too. I just don't want to look like a disco ball... Gosh, I wish money grew on trees, then I would have to worry about choosing one! LOL!

Katura

Alrite, I'm going to be posting my CRUCIAL haul later this afternoon after I take some picture of my beauties...

But as for the MSF's I ended up with PPink and Shooting Stat, the Manger at my nordies counter was there this morning and I was there alone, she was encouraging me to play with it all...she busted out her 187 and we played with the msfs and she helped me settle on two of them!

Shes great!!!

Latest posts