Msf

samway

I dont know if this is the right forum, but I need some advice. I'm really pale skinned (NW 100 in Hyper Real) BUt i do have warmth in my skin tone aKa im not freakish-ly white. Anyways my mom gave me her So Ceylon MSF_but I feel its WaaaY too dark.

I love the MSF Product though, so I was wondering which color (as a light bronzer) I should try to find on eBay???

I was thinking Naked You or Shimpagne, but I've never seen them.

Thanks!!

asteffey

so ceylon with a 187 should be fine on you.. im a nc 15 and use it.

naked you is pretty glittery. shimpagne is more of a golden glow minus the gitter. ebay can be sketch as fuck. try here on specktra when you get acess to the for sale arenas (gals with good ratings)for BNIB or whatever. if you use ebay, maybe ask around here for good sellers who are trustworthy. good luck! also, you can call freestanding stores in some areas. they still have MSFS. my boyfriend just got me petticoat and naked you from one of those in IL. good luck!

lara

If any of the MSFs apply too dark/too opaque, switch over to a really soft, fluffy powder brush and stroke it gently over the MSF (as opposed to getting product in circular motions or grinding it with the brush bristles). This will pick up far less product and the big soft brush will apply it really sheerly to your skin. That should help to make the colour you have a little more wearable until you get one that you like more.
smiles.gif

Of course, I doubt this would work with Metal Rock on C1 skin.
lol.gif

karen

I don't recommend Naked You for anything except a glitterbomb.
Get Shimpagne, and buy it through the Gone But Not Forgotten program, not ebay.
As has been mentioned, a big brush is rec'd, preferably 187.

samway

Thank You Everyone for the good Advice. Yea_i've been using the 187 and i kinda got So Ceylon to work for me today. I definetley(sp) wont get Naked You.

shamelessmuse

I love naked you to pieces! Yes it has some glitter dust, but it brushes away very easily and it leaves a warm glow. I love it, however with many products it is all in the application.

Latest posts