MSFs, Blushes and Eyeshadows!

discokie

hey ladies,

reference: NC40, Asian, Reddish Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes
smiles.gif

MSFs: i'm thinking whether i should get So Ceylon MSF as i already have Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink, Glissade, Petticoat and Shooting Star, Stereo Rose (both on the way!
clap.gif
). is So Ceylon worth getting?

---

Blushes - so far i have only 1 and that is Plum Foolery
smiles.gif
i want to add more to my collection but i have no idea which one to get. Peachtwist? Peachy Keen? Ambering Rose? Sunbasque? Margin? lol i'm so lost! :confused:

---

Eyeshadows: i usually stick to neutral (browns, beiges, blacks) shades but i would LOVE to try out other colors. for color eyeshadows i only have Swimming
ssad.gif

---

AND lipsticks and so on ... i always have the hardest time finding the right shade for me. i'm looking for reds/pinks, nudes lipsticks,plushglass. anything that suits NC40?

NC40 ladies out there ... help me out! product/color recommendations are welcome. thanks in advance girls!

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by discokie
hey ladies,

reference: NC40, Asian, Reddish Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes
smiles.gif

MSFs: i'm thinking whether i should get So Ceylon MSF as i already have Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink, Glissade, Petticoat and Shooting Star, Stereo Rose (both on the way!
clap.gif
). is So Ceylon worth getting?

---
Blushes - so far i have only 1 and that is Plum Foolery
smiles.gif
i want to add more to my collection but i have no idea which one to get. Peachtwist? Peachy Keen? Ambering Rose? Sunbasque? Margin? lol i'm so lost! :confused:

---

Eyeshadows: i usually stick to neutral (browns, beiges, blacks) shades but i would LOVE to try out other colors. for color eyeshadows i only have Swimming
ssad.gif

---

AND lipsticks and so on ... i always have the hardest time finding the right shade for me. i'm looking for reds/pinks, nudes lipsticks,plushglass. anything that suits NC40?

NC40 ladies out there ... help me out! product/color recommendations are welcome. thanks in advance girls!

For reference, I am NC 35-40 (varies with season), Asian, Reddish Brown Hair and Dark brown eyes.
smiles.gif
So you see, we're pretty similar as far as some features...

I don't know ANYTHING about MSFs, and not much on the blushes, so I can't help ya there.

As far as e/s, if you want some complimentary colors, I would suggest Moon's Reflection, Ricepaper, Beautiful Iris, Humid, Aquadisiac, Woodwinked, Gorgeous Gold, and Mulch. I also like Steamy, Bitter, Chrome Yellow, Paradisco, Coppering, and Swimming, but those might be a bit bold or different for you since you are a 'neutral girl' (so try swatching those as well before you buy).
smiles.gif

I don't wear much lipstick, and I haven't tried the plushglass yet. I do however, love Saplicious lipgelee for a neutral shine, Beaux and Love Nectar lustreglasses, and sometimes I use a touch of Florabundance l/glass for a pale lip on top of clear l/g. I tend to reach for more neutral or pale lippie since I like to do colorful eyes... and I have big lips, so a big red nightcrawlers just doesn't seem right.
winks.gif

HTH, and Good luck!
greengrin.gif