msf's

hypergrl273

Hey! i'm really looking forward to the new msf's! I don't have any now but i was wondering how glittery they were, i have belightful iridescent powder but i hate how much glitter is in it. Which has more glitter porcelain pink or Shimpagne?

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergrl273
Hey! i'm really looking forward to the new msf's! I don't have any now but i was wondering how shimmery they were, i have belightful iridescent powder but i hate how much shimmer is in it. Which has more glitter porcelain pink or Shimpagne?

Hi! i have porcelain pink and mine does not have that much glitter
smiles.gif
. maybe you can take a look in the Gallery and read the Reviews
smiles.gif

ette

Neither have much gritty sparkles, just nice fine-milled shimmers that are not giant chunks. I think you will love them!

glittergoddess27

I think the only MSF that people had any kinda of glitter problems with was Naked You. Everything else buffs into a soft shimmer,.. less shine/glitter than Belightful IPP IMO,.. Porcelain Pink is really nice and natural looking on,.. on me NW20,.. it is almost imperceptible except it makes my skin look really great,.. Shimpaigne has a tiny bit more of a shine to it,...

Cool Kitten

Shimpagne is a bit more shiny on my skin, Porcelain pink is awesome!!!!
Shimpagne actually makes me look a little oily, must be the shine and the lack of color.

user79

I can't remember which one I tried on but it was really glittery and chunky which turned me off. I will have to check out the new ones coming out to re-evaluate them.

Latest posts