Mummy kissy pressie help

madkitty

I was thinking of getting Mummy the intense eyes & cool eyes palette with the fringe brushes set. She needs a good set of brushes but would these be better than the ruffle set (I wonder if she would get confused with all eye brushes). Here's a piccie of her - do you think the colour sets I have chosen would be good?

http://www.bexpics.fotopic.net/p30716958.html

or do I get some piggie samples and the brush set - grrrrrr the choice!

girlstar

I got my Aunt the Fringe set for Christmas - I think it's a good idea. She already has a few MAC eye brushes, so I figured this would help round out the collection. Plus it's the only one that has a lip brush, which is nice. And I took it out of the packaging and the bag is really cute!! Instead of getting her two eye palettes, maybe get her one palette, and one of the lip sets? Maybe in red, because I think red would look good on her
smiles.gif
This would totally be the kind of stuff I would get for my Mom for Christmas.. if she was into makeup
ssad.gif

~LadyLocks~

^ Yes I agree! I think the Cool eye palette would go better with her complexion and hair color, plus the lip sets! I can totally see her wearing thoes colors! Aww what a sweetie you are, I hope my daughter gets me that kinda stuff when I'm older lol.

madkitty

she keeps nicking mine LOL we're off to the caribbean on a cruise in 2 weeks and im going to give it to her early....she also doesnt know that ive upgraded the room from an inside cabin to a balcony and we have a limo booked when we arrive home. I love spoiling mum rotten bless her cotton socks!

Latest posts