My bf was hurt by my mom's comment....

Pink_minx

Well my bf and I were watching Sisterhood of the traveling pants, and my mom had her friend over and they were talking in the kitchen about something...and she said "my daughter better have beautiful kids or else it comes from matt." saying that if I dont have good looking kids then its coming from his side or his looks. My bf was so hurt. We turned around and looked at them and my mom's friend was kind of laughing and my mom didnt say anything. Like it was so immature of my mom to say that about him. And now he thinks she doesnt like him and hes just laying on my bed all sad. I confronted my mom about the rude comment and she said it was a joke. I feel bad for my baby hes hurt.
ssad.gif
I dont know what to tell him I told him my mom and her friend are being immature, and to not listen to it and I told him I love him but nothing works. Hes still all sad and doesnt want to do anything right now.

Cruella

Your mother sounds like the world's biggest bitch. From everything you have ever posted on here about her, she sounds like she needs a few lessons on how to act like an adult. I'm sorry for you and your boyfriend. Just tell him to take it from where it comes - your mother is painfully immature and doesn't know how to act right. It really sounds like you have your act together way better than your parents do.

Pink_minx

I know when my bf and I heard that we quickly turned around and was like "what did you just say?" like I didnt want to believe it cause it was so rude! and I confronted her about it and she was like "it was just a joke all biracial babies are gorgeous." im like ok sure.

blueyedlady87

Well I for one, think biracial babies are truly gorgoeus. Look at Mariah Carey. Lol, I always say I want to have babies w/ a dark guy so they will be caramel colored. Some of my prettiest friends have been biracial. Dont let your mom get to you or him. Just reassure him that you think he's awesome.

Pink_minx

thanks girls, I dont know my mom has changed over the past year since she has friends now. She is a different person.